Receptionist Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Alsco Canada Corporation Edmonton
Alsco Canada Corporation Edmonton urgently required following position for Receptionist Administrative Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Receptionist Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Alsco Canada Corporation Edmonton Jobs Details:
Office Clerk Non-Exempt Revised: 05/14/2014 Job Summary: The Office Clerk is responsible to the Office Manager for daily processing of company business transactions. This position may be assigned one or more clerical tasks as needed. Some of those tasks may include keypunching for routes, filing, some customer service or a variety of like tasks. Performs other tasks as needed.
Essential Functions :
- Accurate and timely computer data entry.
- Excellent communication skills whether in person or through phone calls.
- Participate in office training, cross train in office functions.
- Microsoft Excel spreadsheets for reporting
- Perform tasks such as reconciliations, daily deposits, Customer master maintenance, daily revenue calculation, daily branch journal, Branch item maintenance, bank statements, fixed asset reports, accrual reconciliations, property and sales tax reporting, A/P, A/R.
- Printing and organizing daily paperwork for routes, use postage meter, computer back-ups, customer billing.
Additional Functions : - Perform other office functions as needed.
- Demonstrated good computer experience or ability to learn quickly is necessary
- Experience with data entry and adding machine
- Proficient in Excel and Microsoft Word
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English, ability to comprehend and follow direction.
Education: - High school graduation or similar experience.
Typical Physical Activity:
- Physical Demands consist of sitting and standing in the company office. Walking, sitting, talking, hearing, speaking, pulling, pushing, occasional lifting of boxes up to 25 lbs., filing, stooping, stoop, reaching, fine dexterity.
Typical Environmental Conditions:
- This is an industrial laundry facility. Employee may be exposed to variations in temperature, odors, humidity, lint and dust if in the plant, but will only be working in typical indoor offices.
Travel Requirements: - None
· Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Job Type: Full-time
- Receptionist: 1 year
- High school or equivalent
- Edmonton, AB