Commercial Service Officer Midmarket Corporate Finance Jobs Vacancy in Bmo Financial Group Brandon
- Commercial Service Officer Midmarket Corporate Finance
- Bmo Financial Group
- Brandon MB
- 17 May, 2018 6 days ago
Bmo Financial Group Brandon urgently required following position for Commercial Service Officer Midmarket Corporate Finance. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Commercial Service Officer Midmarket Corporate Finance Jobs Vacancy in Bmo Financial Group Brandon Jobs Details:
- Provide exceptional customer service to commercial clients in your assigned Commercial Account Manager’s portfolio, identifying opportunities during client conversations to generate qualified referrals
- Prepare and execute everyday banking, lending (non-security) and investment product documentation as required to meet the client’s needs, ensuring compliance with all legal and regulatory requirements
- Identify, record and advise Commercial Account Managers of any potential risk issues and recommend workflow and administrative process alternatives to improve efficiencies and customer service
- Identify client needs, answer questions, gather information, and address basic client concerns and complaints, escalating issues as appropriate
- Collaborate with local BMO Partners and branch contacts, to assist Commercial Account Managers in executing sales and referral opportunities, and in acquiring and retaining profitable Commercial relationships.
- Business Acumen (Basic)
- Environmental Understanding (Basic)
- Information Management (Basic)
- Operational Effectiveness (Working)
- Problem Solving (Working)
- Relationship Management (Basic)
- Sales & Service (Working)
- Understanding of Commercial Products, Commercial Loan Documentation, Commercial Lending Processes and supporting Policies & Procedures and Technology
- Knowledge and understanding of customer sales and service