Admin Data Tech Jobs Vacancy in Pipetek Infrastructure Services Inc Burlington
Pipetek Infrastructure Services Inc Burlington urgently required following position for Admin Data Tech. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Admin Data Tech Jobs Vacancy in Pipetek Infrastructure Services Inc Burlington Jobs Details:
The Data Management team at Pipetek Infrastructure Services is seeking a Data Administrator for the Burlington, Ontario office. The candidate will be involved in collecting & analyzing field data from Pipetek's field technicians.
Pipetek Infrastructure Services is an inclusive and equal opportunity employer committed to providing accommodations for applicants upon request at any stage of the recruitment process in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) and the Ontario Human Rights Code
Responsibilities and Duties
· Understand all specifications of data in new and ongoing projects for final deliverables
· Coordinate submittal timelines with Project Managers
· Review and maintain data submittal timelines for review with Management Team.
· Maintain ongoing communication with supervisors, field staff and data team
· Provide feedback to Management Team on Field Data Collection
· Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation to track project development and efficiency.
· Help improve deficiencies and build on the strengths of individual performers within Data Team
· Provide feedback of employee performance to the Data Manager
· Other duties as assigned
Hours of work are 6:30am to 4:00pm.
Qualifications and Skills
Intermediate – Advance experience in Microsoft Excel, Access, and Word
Intermediate – Advance experience in computer technical skills,
Provide Administrative support to the Operations Manager and Data Team
Data Entry and filing
Organize and track information, systems and processes
Ensure all documents and databases are maintained and up to date
Perform other related duties as assigned.
· Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (especially Excel)
· Excellent organization and communication
· Attention to detail
· Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
· Works well in a small office and team environment
· High level of initiative and the ability to multi task
Extended Health Benefits
RSP Company Pension Plan
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time