Install Helper Jobs Vacancy in Western Marble Granite And Tile Ltd Winnipeg
Western Marble Granite And Tile Ltd Winnipeg urgently required following position for Install Helper. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Install Helper Jobs Vacancy in Western Marble Granite And Tile Ltd Winnipeg Jobs Details:
Install Helper – Western Marble & Tile Ltd.
Western Marble & Tile Ltd. is looking to hire a dependable Install Helper to assist our lead installers in providing the highest quality of workmanship and service in a high demand of daily installations of stone in residential homes, commercial buildings and condominiums. This also includes ensuring work areas are clean and presentable to the home owner and or clients and providing exceptional positive professional service for all customers.
Work schedule is Monday-Friday 8:00a.m. to 4:00p.m plus overtime.
We are a high-energy successful team where safety and quality are #1. Western Marble & Tile Ltd. offers a comprehensive benefits plan and a competitive compensation program. Join a team where change is constant and the opportunity for growth is at it highest!
Responsibilities and Duties
- Providing exceptional customer service to the retail customers, corporate customers, homebuilder representatives, architect firms, designers etc.
- Providing a positive and professional experience for all customers.
- Maintain clean working areas
- Communicate product specifications to Customers and Employees.
Qualifications and Skills
- Completed Secondary Education
- 1 to 3 years customer service including the ability to ensure 100% customer satisfaction.
- High attention to detail, quality and safety
- Excellent communication skills with the appropriate command of the English language and the understanding and knowledge of how to deal with people effectively.
- Ability to follow work orders and read drawings and measurements.
- Willingness and ability to learn standard industry units of measure; strong mathematical skills.
- Strong analytic, organization and planning skills.
- Deadline driven, able to handle multiple tasks while working in a team environment.
- Positive professional demeanor.
- Ability to lift heavy materials over 60 lbs
- Valid Driver’s license
Eligible for group insurance after probationary period which includes medical, dental, vision, life & disability insurance.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $24,960.00 to $31,200.00 /year
- installation: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Winnipeg, MB (Preferred)
License or certification:
- Driver's Licence (Required)
- Fluent English (Required)