Part Time Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Insight Psychological Inc Edmonton
Insight Psychological Inc Edmonton urgently required following position for Part Time Administrative Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Part Time Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Insight Psychological Inc Edmonton Jobs Details:
If you care about mental health, want to work for a company that makes a real difference in people’s lives, and are seeking part time work, then this role could be a great fit for you!
- Are seeking a PART TIME Receptionist/Administrative Assistant positon.
- Have the flexibility to work 11 – 23 hours per week, on afternoons, evening and weekends
- Are available from 4 PM – 8/ 9 PM, 2 days per week and 9 AM -5 PM, every second weekend.
- Have the ability to multi-task and like to keep busy.
- Are committed and reliable and have a high degree of personal integrity.
- Have a quick-thinking, problem-solving kind of personality.
- Are friendly and outgoing, and have outstanding customer service skills.
- Are able to excel in a self-directed environment
- Have proficiency in MS Office
- Are a quick learner.
- Are a great communicator and are fluent in English
- Enjoy working in a professional office setting .
- Insight Psychological is a highly respected and rapidly expanding psychological service agency.
- We have 5 service centres: Edmonton South, Edmonton North, Spruce Grove, Red Deer and Calgary.
- We offer a multitude of psychological services to organizations, individuals, couples, and families.
- We are seeking a part-time Receptionist/Administrative Assistant at our Edmonton South office located in Ellerslie.
- Greeting clients and visitors, handling inquiries from clients as well as attending to basic client concerns.
- Answering incoming telephone calls and recording written messages.
- Booking service appointments.
- Handling service payments.
- Completing various administrative tasks as assigned, including word processing, data entry, filing, making appointment reminder calls, and general office maintenance.
- Starting wage is $15 - $16 per hour.
This is an ideal position for a post-secondary student who is looking to work in a professional environment, build their resume and has availability in late afternoons and weekends, but still wants time to study and have a social life on weekends. This is also ideal for someone who wants to earn a part-time income, get back into the work force, or supplement another job with a schedule that is great for someone with daytime commitments.
If this position sounds like a good fit for you, we encourage you to forward your resume for consideration. We are looking to hire as soon as possible. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
For more information about our organization, please visit our website at www.insightpsychological.ca
Job Type: Part-time
- Administrative Assistant: 1 year
- Edmonton, AB