Fitness Centre Front Desk Reception Jobs Vacancy in Results Fitness Lifestyle Mississauga
Results Fitness Lifestyle Mississauga urgently required following position for Fitness Centre Front Desk Reception. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Fitness Centre Front Desk Reception Jobs Vacancy in Results Fitness Lifestyle Mississauga Jobs Details:
ARE YOU A UNIVERSITY OR COLLEGE STUDENT SEEKING PART-TIME EMPLOYMENT?
Results Fitness Lifestyle is hiring a Recreation Coordinator!
We are a Recreational Management Company for condominiums that exemplifies services excellence.
The ideal candidate must be pursuing a Fitness and Health Promotion or Kinesiology program.
Location: Burnhamthorpe Road and Confederation Parkway
Availability: Monday and Tuesday from 3:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be the first point of contact for residents regarding inquiries in person, over the phone, or via e-mail
- Enforce rules and regulations set out by Property Management
- Look after condominium amenities
- Perform administrative tasks
- Promote health & fitness and implement community building programs
- Organize the fitness centre
- Complete daily pool maintenance
- Implement and Evaluate all Recreation programs
- Minimum 1 year experience in a Customer Service position
- Excellent Written and Oral communication skills
- Proven ability to work independently with strong priority-setting skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to proactively identify concerns and recommend solutions
Due to the high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Job Type: Part-time
Job Type: Part-time
- Mississauga, ON
- High school or equivalent
- Customer Service: 2 years