Service Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Saint Elizabeth Health Care Kingston
Saint Elizabeth Health Care Kingston urgently required following position for Service Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Service Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Saint Elizabeth Health Care Kingston Jobs Details:
Saint Elizabeth is a national health care provider that has been opening the door to new possibilities and experiences for more than a century. Recognized as Canada’s largest social enterprise, we employ 8,000 people and visit 18,000 clients every day. Through the Saint Elizabeth Research Centre, Health Career Colleges, the Saint Elizabeth Foundation and our leadership in person and family centered care, we are helping to make the future of health care brighter and stronger. Saint Elizabeth Health Care was awarded the Canada Order of Excellence in 2015.
Working from our Service Delivery Centre based in Kingston, this position will be responsible for the efficient and effective coordination of client care.
We are looking for Service Coordinators with Casual availability during the week.
- Provide schedule planning support to health care team
- Appropriately schedule staff to ensure continuity of care in the provision of service delivery
- Update and maintain an electronic client database
- File and maintain client records
- Perform data entry of all relevant client, employee and billing information
- Respond to all caller inquiries with efficiency and appropriate urgency
- Provide support to billing activities
- Generate and distribute various scheduling and billing reports
- Investigate and follow up in errors/discrepancies in services ordered or provided.
- Other office administrative duties as assigned.
Saint Elizabeth is committed to the success of all its employees. If you feel you need accommodations because of illness or disability, please do not hesitate to contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org at your earliest convenience. You will also be briefed on the Company’s policies, including its policies regarding human rights, accommodation and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (“AODA”) during your orientation process.
- Must be available days, evenings and weekends
- Intermediate data entry/keyboarding skills
- Experience using a PC database
- Intermediate reading comprehension and excellent verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated customer service skills and problem solving
- Adaptability and the ability to deal with tight deadlines
- An ability to work independently
- An ability to prioritize, multi-task and deal with competing priorities
- Good personal organizational skills
- Courses in medical administration or health care training are preferred
- Related work experience and a familiarity with community health care services is preferred
- Basic computer skills in MS Word and MS Excel are preferred