Customer Care Representative Pos With Pharmaceutical Experience Jobs Vacancy in Mckesson Markham
- Customer Care Representative Pos With Pharmaceutical Experience
- Markham ON
- 17 Jun, 2018 30+ days ago
Mckesson Markham urgently required following position for Customer Care Representative Pos With Pharmaceutical Experience. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Customer Care Representative Pos With Pharmaceutical Experience Jobs Vacancy in Mckesson Markham Jobs Details:
The Customer Care Representative is responsible for understanding, documenting and resolving customer issues related to installed McKesson hardware, networks and software.
- Troubleshoot and find resolution for product issues and questions relating to pharmacy processes and best practices.
- Thorough knowledge of pharmacy dispensary process.
- Provide 1st level system support for all systems used within customer pharmacies.
- Identify the level of product knowledge of the customer and adjust technical communications to solve customer's problem.
- Follow up with customers, IT teams, managers and vendors regarding outstanding incidents and defects to provide resolution and updates
- Escalate complex problems as necessary.
- Remotely connect to stores to perform maintenance and problem diagnosis/resolution.
- Provide solutions to problems and advice, regarding best practices.
- Providing input on what is important for pharmacies with regard to software needs.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of pharmacy and retail industry.
- Perform other duties as assigned to support McKesson Pharmacy Technology Solutions (PTS).
- Employ a high level of interpersonal and communication skills to defuse customer frustration and move toward a solution.
- Deliver quality resolutions in a timely manner by interpreting customer problems, researching available resources, and applying solutions in accordance with established guidelines and procedures.
- Achieve and maintain required performance standards - Including but not limited to; call quality, customer satisfaction and call resolution.
- Adhere to shift schedules and maintain acceptable attendance. Provide shift or off-hours pager support, when necessary.
- Search and retrieve data from various databases.
- Log all incoming calls and accurately create summery and action notes in call tracking / incident management application.
- Participate in training activities to maintain technical currency, and to broaden product knowledge.
- 2-3 year College diploma in a relevant discipline; focus in Computer Technician preferred.
- Demonstrated customer service experience.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to analyze, interpret and address customer needs.
- Knowledge of computer operating systems and networking hardware components, including but not limited to one or more of the following; Windows 7, Windows10.
- Ability to be flexible and quickly adapt to changing business needs and processes.
- Ability to employ professionalism, patience and self-control in handling upset customers.
- Ability to type 200WPM.
- Ability to work in a time critical environment.
McKesson believes superior performance – individual and team – that helps us drive innovations and solutions to promote better health should be recognized and rewarded. We provide a competitive compensation program to attract, retain and motivate a high-performance workforce, and it’s flexible enough to meet the different needs of our diverse employee population.
We are in the business of better health and we touch the lives of patients in virtually every aspect of healthcare. We partner with payers, hospitals, physician offices, pharmacies, pharmaceutical companies and others across the spectrum of care to build healthier organizations that deliver better care to patients in every setting.
But we can’t do it without you. Every single McKesson employee contributes to our mission—whatever your title, whatever your role, you act as a catalyst in a chain of events that helps millions of people all over the globe. Talented, compassionate people are the future of our company—and of healthcare. At McKesson, you’ll collaborate on the products and solutions that help us carry out our mission to improve lives and advance healthcare. Working here is your opportunity to shape an industry that’s vital to us all.
No agencies please.