Bcba Consultant Jobs Vacancy in Sky The Limit Autism Services Mississauga
Sky The Limit Autism Services Mississauga urgently required following position for Bcba Consultant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Bcba Consultant Jobs Vacancy in Sky The Limit Autism Services Mississauga Jobs Details:
Sky Is The Limit Autism Services prides itself in providing top-quality service to autistic children, as well as the parents of those children. We have 4 fundamentals "Care, Quality, Passion, Support". We are always looking for Instructional Therapists who have similar values and have the passion for providing therapy to autistic children like we do. As a result, we are rated as one of the top Autism Therapy Providers in the GTA.
The BCBA Consultant will direct and supervise Instructional Therapists , write programs, and work with the Clinical Director.
Location: Home based across GTA
We are looking for a BCBA Consultant who is dedicated and passionate about working, directing, and supervising Instructional Therapists, and looking to grow with us. We are a startup , but looking for passionate therapists who are looking to grow personally and professionally, as well as help us grow.
Job Type: Freelance Contract.
Why work with us?
Sky Is The Limit Autism is passionate and caring , not only about its clients, but about those who work with us as well.
- Flexibility in schedule.
- Incremental increase in wage as you work with us longer.
- Possibility for advancements.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Monitor clients’ progress and effectiveness of individualized programs
- Supervise and direct Instructional Therapists as required.
- Write reports and progress notes
- Flag exceptional circumstances in regards to changes to program
- Work collaboratively with parents and team members in the treatment planning process
Qualifications and Skills
- Must have BCBA , or working toward one at another service provider.
- Experience (three years minimum) providing ABA/IBI services to children with autism
- Must be a team player
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal skills, Oral and written communication skills
- Valid driver’s license and access to a vehicle / public transportation.
Required experience: Three years minimum experience providing ABA/IBI Therapy. Strong preference given to those who worked for a regional / private Autism Therapy Provider.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Freelance
- providing ABA/IBI: 3 years
- BCBA / working toward it at another service provider