Content Marketing Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Adastra Corporation Markham
Adastra Corporation Markham urgently required following position for Content Marketing Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Content Marketing Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Adastra Corporation Markham Jobs Details:
Adastra Corporation is hiring! We are looking for someone who loves writing, is highly organized and has that unique ability to combine technology with creativity. With a strong emphasis on content creation, the Content Marketing Specialist will be responsible for generating and implementing creative ideas to build innovative B2B communications campaigns. The ideal person brings enthusiasm, energy, and a can-do attitude to help grow this strategic role.
Position: Content Marketing Specialist
Reports to: Marketing Manager
Location: Markham, Ontario
Status: Full Time, Permanent
- Work with the Marketing Manager to establish and implement communications programs to boost brand awareness across various communication channels
- Collaborate with tech industry experts to develop and execute communications programs to support account development initiatives across target markets (this includes conducting thorough research and interviews)
- Produce and develop B2B content for a variety of digital styles: SEO web content, blog, social media posts, infographics, e-newsletters, email, digital advertising copy, white papers, articles, video scripts, presentations and print media
- Support account management with proposal writing
- Manage all aspects of digital activities (including B2B social media platforms) to establish a strong online presence and deliver compelling company communications
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline (Journalism, English, Marketing, Communications)
- 2+ years of experience in marketing communications, journalism, technical writing and/or creative copywriting
- Ability to develop engaging, accurate and informative content
- Impeccable written (including spelling and grammar) and spoken English
- Exceptional proofreading and editing abilities
- Strong organization skills in project and time management
- Superior interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and web-based technologies
- Understanding of concepts in SEO, advertising and how companies target and reach customers
- Solid knowledge on how to leverage common B2B social media platforms including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter
- Knowledge of Content Management Systems (CMS), Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools and other online software (Mailchimp, Hootsuite)
- Hands-on experience with design software (e.g., Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign) is an asset
Adastra is an international consulting company that provides functional solutions facilitating the transition to the digital age. Since its establishment, Adastra’s focus has been on data processing, analysis and warehousing and has recently expanded to include the Internet of Things (IoT), Big Data, Artificial Intelligence, and the Development of Mobile Applications.
Adastra’s goal is to use smart data solutions to contribute to the growth of our clients’ businesses, including local and global leaders in the Financial, Insurance, Telecommunications, Retail, Automotive and Public-Sector industries. Adastra has 1500 consultants actualizing projects around the world from 13 global branches. The organization’s turnover reached US$180 million in 2017.
What We Offer
- Opportunity for advancement and career progression
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits plan
- Successful referral program
- The opportunity to work with one of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies
- Satisfaction of working for a reputable company
- A flexible and dynamic workplace
Submit your resume, cover letter and 2 or 3 writing samples to our Human Resource department via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all candidates for their interest and advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Equal Opportunity Employer
In our commitment to promote fair and equitable treatment of all employees and applicants, Adastra Corporation provides equal employment opportunities for all individuals regardless of age, sex, disability, race, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sexual orientation, marital status or any other ground as described in the Ontario Human Rights Code. In addition, accommodation will be provided during the hiring process. Adastra Corporation’s implementation and support of employment initiatives, encourage diversified labour force participation and equal access to opportunities based on merit and performance.