Personal Trainer Guelph Jobs Vacancy in Goodlife Fitness Guelph
Goodlife Fitness Guelph urgently required following position for Personal Trainer Guelph. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Personal Trainer Guelph Jobs Vacancy in Goodlife Fitness Guelph Jobs Details:
What is a Personal Trainer?
A Personal Trainer provides their clientele with the knowledge, motivation and coaching to achieve their personal fitness goals. This is a full-time, permanent position.
What will you be doing?
- Prospecting for new clients
- Consult, understand and analyze your clients’ needs and goals
- Design personal fitness programs
- Support and promote all GoodLife Fitness Programs
Do you have what it takes?
- Passion for fitness
- Certification within the first 3 months of employment
- CPR Certification within 1 month of employment
- Strong sales ability
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to coach, mentor, and bring out the best in others
- Willingness to accept ongoing coaching and feedback
- Works well in a team setting
- Enjoys a challenge
- A related degree or diploma is an asset, but not required
What’s in it for you?
- Top notch training including: A New Personal Internship Program, 3 days of Personal Training Base Camp with top leadership, Paid Monthly Education Workshops secrets to success, subscription to the world’s number one education resource for Fitness Professionals
- Career advancement opportunities include: Future Leaders Program, Assistant Fitness Manager, Fitness Manager, Personal Training Regional Manager, Personal Training Director, Vice President of Personal Training
- Competitive base pay and excellent commission based income; monthly sales & service incentives and the ability to upgrade your level of Personal Training via our Blackbelt Development Program
- Paid for prospecting new clients
- Use of Fitness equipment
- $2 million liability insurance
- Pre-designed specialty programs and marketing materials
- For a list of the endless company benefits please go to: https://jobs.goodlifefitness.com/page/show/benefits