Analyst Operational Security Temporary Months Jobs Vacancy in Psp Investments Montréal
Psp Investments Montréal urgently required following position for Analyst Operational Security Temporary Months. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Analyst Operational Security Temporary Months Jobs Vacancy in Psp Investments Montréal Jobs Details:
Reporting to the Director, Operational Security and IT Continuity, the Operational Security Analyst plays an operational support and technical advisory role regarding information security, operations support and development. The incumbent will have the opportunity to grow in an environment using modern, cutting-edge technological tools (NGFW, NGAV, EDR, SIEM, etc.)
Perform the following duties in order to ensure smooth executions of IT security operations:
- Make sure that all workstation antivirus programs are up to date (Symantec, CrowdStrike, etc.).
- Install Microsoft and third-party patches.
- Ensure that protection mechanisms and security tools are always up to date.
- Monitor mechanisms for access to IT resources.
- Update various access lists.
- Provide key performance indicators and other operational documentation.
- Monitor and update:
- firewall logs;
- intrusion prevention system (IPS) rules;
- system security events (SIEM);
- reports (changes in configuration, granting of access, etc.).
Resolve IT security incidents and problems:
- Investigation of spam, phishing, false positives, etc.
- Major security incidents.
- Investigation of recurring incidents or problems.
- Whitelisting and blacklisting.
Act on various requests regarding IT security operations:
- Vulnerability analyses.
- Data encryption and destruction.
Participate in projects requiring IT security expertise.
Provide development, delivery and operations teams with support related to implementing changes involving IT security.
Recommend potential improvements in order to foster development and progress.
Apply and promote security policies, procedures, standards and requirements.
Keep abreast of trends, threats, vulnerabilities and risks, in order to properly protect the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technology-related field, or equivalent education and experience
- Professional accreditation, designation or certification, such as CISSP, CISA, CISM, CRISC, GIAC, CGEIT or equivalent, an asset
- At least three years of experience in a similar position
- Have worked in a security operations centre or similar operations centre
- Operations and security control configuration
- Security surveillance using SIEM technologies and other detection tools
- Incident response management and handling
- Security testing, vulnerability management and deployment of action plans to address identified issues
- Identity, access and privileged access management
Knowledge & Skills
- In-depth knowledge of networks, systems and application security mechanisms
- Understanding of risk management concepts, principles and methodologies
- Understanding of cloud computing models, cloud risks and evaluation approaches
- Ability to understand business issues and integrate them into the development of solutions or controls
- Highly skilled at solving problems, identifying solutions and monitoring up to resolution
- Collaborative approach and excellent interpersonal and spoken/written communication skills (English and French)
- Summarizing and popularization skills
- Dynamic, pragmatic and passionate about the field
- Integrity and professionalism
- Flexibility and adaptability to change
- Proven team player and ability to rally technical people
- Ability to have a positive influence on people
- Strongly focused on satisfying internal clients and meeting the highest quality standards
This job requires working at night and on weekends as well as being on call to provide extended technical support in rotation with team members.