Summer Student Stations Jobs Vacancy in Thunder Bay Hydro Thunder Bay
Thunder Bay Hydro Thunder Bay urgently required following position for Summer Student Stations. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Summer Student Stations Jobs Vacancy in Thunder Bay Hydro Thunder Bay Jobs Details:
REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL SUMMER STUDENTS:
To be considered for summer student employment with Thunder Bay Hydro, students
must have been attending school on a full-time basis for the 2017-18 school year, and
be returning to full-time studies for the 2018-19 school year.
HOURLY RATE: $15.38 (May 1, 2018 rates)
Position Summary • Assist the Labourer with grass cutting and Station yard maintenance.
• Assist the Station Maintenance or Power Line crews, as required.
• Clean up of Thunder Bay Hydro construction sites and/or Operations Centre yard.
• Painting (both inside and outside).
• Perform other related duties as assigned.
Qualifications • Enrolled in a post-secondary program (preferably in electrical, civil or trades) and returning as a full-time student in the fall of 2018.
• Valid driver’s license (Class G) with an excellent driving record and ability to pass the driver’s proficiency test (as performed by a third party).
• Knowledge of Windows and Microsoft Office software.
• Must be self-motivated and a quick learner.
• Able to work in a team environment.
• Strong mechanical aptitude.
• Enjoy working outdoors in all weather conditions.
INTERESTED STUDENTS ARE TO APPLY BY CLICKING ON THE 'HOW TO APPLY' BUTTON BELOW
Please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line and include the following:
Cover Letter & Resume
Completed TBHydro School Verification of Enrollment Form
Download the Form on the Main Careers Page
Conditions of Employment Valid driver’s license (Class G) with an excellent driving record and ability to pass the driver’s proficiency test (as performed by a third party).
NOTE THAT ALL SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL BE REQUIRED TO SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETE A POLICE INFORMATION CHECK (PIC) AS A CONDITION OF EMPLOYMENT. INFORMATION REGARDING THE PROCESS TO COMPLETE THE PIC WILL BE PROVIDED AT THE TIME THAT AN OFFER OF EMPLOYMENT IS MADE TO THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE.