Casino Host Ajax Jobs Vacancy in Great Canadian Casinos Ajax
Great Canadian Casinos Ajax urgently required following position for Casino Host Ajax. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Casino Host Ajax Jobs Vacancy in Great Canadian Casinos Ajax Jobs Details:
- A post-secondary diploma in Hospitality, Marketing, Sales or a related discipline
- A minimum of five years of relevant hospitality experience
- Strong abilities in the area of dispute resolution and problem solving
- Knowledge of other loyalty programs is an asset
- The ability to engage in sales activities, such as, telemarketing, dispute resolution, customer recovery, customer identification and customer arrangements
- The ability to maintain tact and composure during high-stress situations
- Working knowledge of computer application packages, such as MS Office
- The ability to obtain registration as a Category1 Gaming Assistant with the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario
- Candidates must be ready and willing to work a flexible schedule, including graveyard, weekends and holidays. The hours of work will be based on customer and business needs
- Bilingualism considered an asset (Mandarin and/or Cantonese).