Marketing Generalist Content Writing Jobs Vacancy in Kryton International Vancouver
Kryton International Vancouver urgently required following position for Marketing Generalist Content Writing. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Marketing Generalist Content Writing Jobs Vacancy in Kryton International Vancouver Jobs Details:
Are you ready to make a difference in your life and in the world? Would you like to join a team of passionate people who are already doing that? At KRYTON International, we are helping the world change by building concrete structures that are not only waterproof, but more durable, efficient and sustainable than ever before. KRYTON is the inventor of the world’s first crystalline waterproofing admixture for concrete and we have permanently changed the way concrete structures are built in every corner of the globe. It’s the extraordinary people on our team that have made all the difference and we have proven it by winning the 10 Best Companies to Work For in BC Award 4 years in a row. Maybe you could join our continuing success story.
As a member of the KRYTON Team, WE OFFER:
- Profit Sharing
- Attractive Salary
- 100% MSP Coverage
- Extended Medical and Dental Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- Retirement Plan
- Group Travel Incentive
- Company Sponsored Events
- Team building Activities
- Fitness Gym
- Free Parking
- Plus more…
MARKETING GENERALIST – CONTENT WRITING
A Full Time, regular position based in Vancouver, British Columbia, the Marketing Generalist – Content Writing will be responsible for articulating Kryton’s competitive advantage via storytelling. The Marketing Generalist-Content Writing’s core expertise will be to leverage thought leadership narratives to ignite curiosity and engagement in order to inspire media vendors, key partners and customers to either contact or reference Kryton as the leading solution in all relevant markets. The Marketing Generalist – Content Writing must be able to identify and seize communications opportunities to gain air, digital or print presence.
The Marketing Generalist – Content Writing will also be in charge of ensuring all campaigns are appropriately executed. They will also be responsible for ensuring that video projects, multimedia presentations, write ups and other editorials are appropriately developed, improved, and maintained.
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Content Creation
- Content Maintenance
- Project Management and Marketing Administration
- Public Relations and Editorials
- Social Media
- Experience: At least 3 years professional experience in social media or public relations is an asset. Experience in a manufacturing environment is also an asset.
- Education: Degree or Diploma in Graphic Design and/or Web development or Marketing or Communication Design, Multimedia Design, Public Relations or equivalent
- Strong demonstrated ability to be creative and craft stories, discover and exploit communications opportunities
- The ability to distill Marketing Plans into complimentary Tactical PR/Multimedia strategies
- Able to anticipate and predict opportunities based on the Marketing Plan and develop supporting communications opportunities
- Able to demonstrate consistent articulation and the delivery of relevant end user messages and an appreciation of complex routes to market
- Skills in production and editing
- Strong English Communication Skills (Written and Verbal)
- Demonstrated understanding of all audio-visual components, including sound, lighting and production
- Excellent understanding of web, social media and multi-media
- Demonstrated understanding of interactive media and interface design
- Ability to use design software programs such as: Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, Corel Video Studio
- Demonstrate proficiency in SEO
- Project Management Skills to properly coordinate with vendors and other stakeholders
- Presentation skills to effectively present ideas verbally and visually
- Strong Customer service orientation
- Competencies: Teamwork, Initiative, Fostering Communication, Creativity & Innovation, Project Management, Customer Focus, Marketing Communications, Business Performance Analysis, Strategic Business Development, Measurement & Control, Networking
If you are driven to succeed, please email your cover letter and resume tothe email address provided, citing “Marketing Generalist – Content Writing” role in your subject line. We thank all applicants, however, only those to be selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Vancouver, BC