Administrative Assistant For The Department Education Jobs Vacancy in Holy Blossom Temple Toronto
- Administrative Assistant For The Department Education
- Holy Blossom Temple
- Toronto ON
- 17 May, 2018 9 days ago
Holy Blossom Temple Toronto urgently required following position for Administrative Assistant For The Department Education. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Administrative Assistant For The Department Education Jobs Vacancy in Holy Blossom Temple Toronto Jobs Details:
Administration Assistant for the Department of Education at Holy Blossom Temple
Holy Blossom Temple in Toronto, Ontario, seeks an organized, tech savvy, energetic and friendly person to join the Education team as the Administrative Professional for the Youth Education Centre, the Early Childhood Centre and the Schwartz/Reisman Centre for Jewish Learning (Adult education). Responsibilities include all duties necessary to the Education Centres’ operations and reports directly to the Director of Education. As the first point of contact, this person is the friendly, professional face of the Education Department.
Responsibilities and duties include but are not limited to:
- Clerical and other support for faculty relating to the operation of the school.
- Maintain accurate financial records for school and program registration.
- Reach out to families and other stakeholders to publicize upcoming events and maintain responses.
- Work with the Director of Education on event and program tracking, to ensure program success from conception to implementation.
- Assist with record management for all programs including input into the database.
- Respond to routine phone and email inquiries in a professional manner.
- Inventory management of materials and equipment.
- Order materials and supplies for the Youth Education Centre and The Early Childhood Centre.
A successful candidate for this position will possess the following characteristics:
- Self-starter and a team player.
- Attention to detail, accuracy and the ability to multi-task in a customer service based environment.
- Strong technology skills including maintenance of school website, Salesforce based CRM (database system), Microsoft Office (Word, Excel), Google Docs, WordPress and social media (Facebook, Twitter, etc.). Graphic design skills a plus.
- A positive personality to interact well with students, parents, teachers, and co-workers.
- Prior relevant work experience in school environment will be a definite plus.
- A year-round, full-time position, Sunday to Thursday during the school year with some evenings required.
This is an active work environment within a school setting. The ability to deal with distractions and interruptions is paramount to this position.
If you would like to apply for this position, please send a cover letter and a current resume (stating salary expectations) as one PDF file, to email@example.com by June 8, 2018.
The interview process will commence immediately with qualified candidates.
No phone calls please. While we wish to acknowledge all applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.