Conseiller Juridique Jobs Vacancy in Brp Valcourt
Brp Valcourt urgently required following position for Conseiller Juridique. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Conseiller Juridique Jobs Vacancy in Brp Valcourt Jobs Details:
LIFE AT BRP
At BRP, we have a visceral connection to our consumers, one created from a shared passion for the Ultimate Ride. Our teams have a unique ability to develop market-shaping products and services that move people physically and emotionally.
Distributed throughout more than 100 countries, our product line-up includes Ski-Doo and Lynx snowmobiles, Sea-doo watercraft, side-by-side all-terrain vehicles, Can-Am Spyder 3-wheel vehicles, Evinrude marine propulsion systems, marine propulsion systems and motors for Rotax karts, motorcycles, and small planes, as well as a full line-up of parts, accessories, and clothing.
Our 10 000 employees make up a big family of diverse cultures who all share a common value: innovation. Our people are passionate and qualified; by joining BRP, you will evolve at the heart of an experienced team that will welcome you with open arms.
Follow us on:
- LinkedIn @BRP
- YouTube @CommunicationsBRP
WHY JOIN THE TEAM?
- Fantastic opportunity to be at the heart of a dynamic publicly-traded company with premium brands and an exceptional quantity of great projects in the pipeline!
- The leadership is resolutely fostering teamwork, employee engagement and continuous improvement
- Our mindset is to allow people the space they need to make a difference and put forward their best aptitudes.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Advising BRP direct and indirect purchasing departments;
- Assisting in reviewing, analyzing and drafting contracts, forms, amendments and responding to supplier comments while ensuring required legal, financial and performance terms are reflected in the mutually agreed contract;
- Working with BRP business partners to determine negotiation strategy;
- Identifying and calling out potential risks and making recommendations to resolve same;
- Serving as a subject matter expert on BRP positions related to purchasing and vendor contracting;
- Understanding purchasing issues and staying current with industry trends and the legal and regulatory landscape of the business;
- Providing input into formulation of BRP standard legal and business positions;
- Monitoring and assisting in revising and updating standard contract templates and tools for our internal business partners;
- Leading or supporting process improvement and other projects, many of which are multi-departmental;
- Collaborating with Commercial and Corporate Legal teams and other members of the BRP legal department on a variety of matters and issues;
- Occasionally performing legal research on various topics;
- Completing assigned tasks with high-level direction and limited supervision;
- Promoting compliance with Corporate guidelines and policies; and
- Helping develop and provide education and training to relevant BRP internal business partners.
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- 5 years’ experience as a lawyer in-house or in commercial practice of large law firm
- Bachelor of Law (LL. B) or J.D. Degree and a current member of the appropriate bar
- Knowledge of International laws, legal environment applicable to Canada (Common Law an asset) and knowledge of US laws and regulations is an asset
- Meaningful commercial contract negotiation and contract drafting experience
- Perfectly bilingual in French and English, both verbal and written
- Strong organizational, commercial and negotiation skills
- Ability to travel periodically
Beneficial additional attributes:
- M.B.A. or strong focus, experience and emphasis in supply chain, manufacturing company commercial matters, research & development, commercial litigation or supply contracts
- Experience with complex supply contracts, software licensing, technology contracts and professional services agreements
- Experience leading collaborative projects
- Proficiency in German or Spanish
The Eastern Townships are in the southern part of the province and share a 300km+ long border with the United States. The region’s breathtaking landscape features 15 mountains, 19 lakes, 7 rivers, 33 beaches and 3 national parks. 80% of the territory is forested, making its more than 200 km of hiking trails possible. In the fall, the landscape becomes a festival of colours, delighting young and old alike. Nature lovers and outdoor enthusiasts are sure to find what they’re looking for among the many seasonal and year-round activities available, which include hiking, cycling, camping, skiing and golfing, not to mention hunting and fishing. Food lovers can treat their taste buds to the refined flavours of the region’s vineyards, microbreweries and local products. There are also plenty of options for those who want to relax, with over 15 spas and relaxation centres, all of which are surrounded by idyllic vistas. The Eastern Townships offer unmatched quality of life.