Account Manager New Business Development Jobs Vacancy in Star Media Group Vancouver
Star Media Group Vancouver urgently required following position for Account Manager New Business Development. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Account Manager New Business Development Jobs Vacancy in Star Media Group Vancouver Jobs Details:
Job Description (EN)
Account Manager, New Business Development
Metro Vancouver is looking for an energetic and motivated person to join our dynamic sales team in Vancouver. Reporting to the Innovation Sales Manager, the successful candidate will utilize creative strategies to customize a broad range of advertising options, both in print and online. The successful candidate will leverage an innovative mindset to support clients in achieving their business objectives while also achieving company set personal monthly and annual targets.
- Actively prospect and generate new advertising revenue, both in print and online
- Achieve and exceed allocated sales targets
- Support various Special Feature and Custom Publishing opportunities
- Assist clients with building their brand and/or generating awareness about their products, events and/or services
- Build and maintain strong relationships with new clients
- Respond to client queries and follow-up on all client calls and emails
- Develop and present persuasive presentations
- Log daily sales activity into CRM
REQUIREMENTS OF THE POSITION:
- 2 years of demonstrated sales success in any industry (ie. media, retail, auto, etc.)
- Relevant post-secondary education would be an asset
- Dedication to achieving extraordinary results Excellent oral & written presentation, communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent time management skills, highly organized, detail oriented, efficient, ability to meet tight deadlines, ability to set priorities and manage daily tasks
- Creative and collaborative
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook
- CRM experience is an asset
- Strong sense of accountability
- Must be a team player
Metro English Canada is committed to providing an inclusive and barrier free recruitment process to applicants with accessibility needs. If you require an accommodation during this process, please inform Metro English Canada of your requirements.