Mobile Mortgage Specialist Orillia And Gravenhurst Jobs Vacancy in Banque Nationale Canada Orillia
- Mobile Mortgage Specialist Orillia And Gravenhurst
- Banque Nationale Canada
- Orillia ON
- 13 Jan, 2018 30+ days ago
Banque Nationale Canada Orillia urgently required following position for Mobile Mortgage Specialist Orillia And Gravenhurst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Mobile Mortgage Specialist Orillia And Gravenhurst Jobs Vacancy in Banque Nationale Canada Orillia Jobs Details:
Mobile Mortgage Specialist Orillia and Gravenhurst
Primary Location : ON-Northern Ontario-Orillia Other Locations : ON-Northern Ontario-Gravenhurst
Employee Status : Regular
Schedule : Full-time Description
Is this lifestyle for you? Are you autonomous, organized, disciplined and hard working?
Do you view the opportunity to work entirely on commission as a plus?
With National Bank, you benefit from working with a large established company, covering a large territory (with all the potential it has to offer), and enjoying flexible working conditions, while helping local people build their lives.
By joining National Bank as a Mortgage Specialist, you will be working with three different groups of people in your territory: clients, real estate agents and internal partners.
In this role, you will be expected to:
- Offer outstanding service to your clients by helping them find the best mortgage strategy for their needs
- Establish and maintain lasting business relationships with real estate agents and/or builders by keeping them informed of the products and services we offer
- Communicate and work effectively with internal partners to improve client retention, client onboarding in branches and cross-selling by referring clients to the most appropriate partners
- Keep current on National Bank products and market trends in order to act as an expert in your field
- Attend meetings and training seminars considered essential for you to provide high quality service
- Attend various business development and recognition activities
- Adhere closely to established processes and procedures to produce high-quality files that comply with current standards and regulations
- A Bachelor's degree in a related field and one year of relevant experience or a college diploma and three years' relevant experience
- Business development experience
- Ability to work under the pressure of meeting business development targets
- Knowledge of financial products, an asset
- English spoken and written
We strive to be an inclusive organization where all employees are valued. National Bank stands out for its many initiatives to promote inclusion, making it a Canada-wide leader in diversity.
See how we do it: https://jobs.nbc.ca/diversity
Particular condition (external) : This position is 100% commission-based with no base salary, but provides a competitive total compensation package (including employee benefits, pension plan, performance-based incentive programs).
Job field : Sales and Service, Mortgage Products
Job Posting : Jan 12, 2018
Unposting Date : Feb 11, 2018
Work Postal Code : P1P1J4
Job Number : SAL004RZ