Medical Secretary Jobs Vacancy in Parkdale Holdings Charlottetown
Parkdale Holdings Charlottetown urgently required following position for Medical Secretary. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Medical Secretary Jobs Vacancy in Parkdale Holdings Charlottetown Jobs Details:
FULL-TIME OR CASUAL
Murphy Healthcare owns and operates Pharmacies, Medical Centres, Retirement Homes and other associated companies across Atlantic Canada. Murphy Healthcare is a multiple National Award Winner in health promotion, patient care, innovation, and charitable work.
ABOUT THE POSITION
We are looking for an experienced Medical Secretary to join a Medical Centre practice in Charlottetown. The position requires a professional medical secretary that is personable, patient and demonstrates the ability to be calm in a variety of situations.
This is a full time position in a fast-paced, busy environment. We offer a competitive compensation package, including Group Medical coverage and company Pension Plan.
- Managing daily office activities including appointment scheduling, telephone reception, confirming appointments, arranging tests, filing, and transcribing when necessary.
- Professional work ethic, ensuring confidentiality of patient records and medical information.
- Responsible for accurately and efficiently completing all office administration, including billing procedures and purchasing office supplies.
- Promote a positive, friendly, safe, and healthy environment for all staff and patients.
- The successful candidate will possess an excellent work ethic, proven ability to multi-task and communicate with patients in a pleasant manner at all times.
- Must also give meticulous attention to detail and provide excellent and informed patient care.
- Be a self-motivated, career-focused professional with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in a fast-paced environment, juggling multiple demands and establishing work priorities and goals.
- Proficiency with computers and experience with appointment scheduling software are required.
- Completion of Medical Secretary course required, along with one year experience working as a Medical Secretary.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your cover letter and resume to our career email by May 21st, 2018. Please indicate in your cover letter whether you are interested in casual or full time work. Although we appreciate each application, only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.
Parkdale Holdings Ltd. is committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees feel valued, respected and supported. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Job Types: Full-time, Casual
- Medical Secretary: 1 year
- Charlottetown, PE