Technical Support Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Innovatia Inc Fredericton
Innovatia Inc Fredericton urgently required following position for Technical Support Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Technical Support Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Innovatia Inc Fredericton Jobs Details:
Still Growing and Hiring! - Technical Support Specialist
Innovatia Inc. is an industry-leading knowledge management company with expertise in the Information Technology, Telecommunications, and Energy sectors. We provide our customers, including some of the worlds’ most successful Fortune 500 and Fortune 1000 companies, with end-to-end knowledge solutions including technical documentation, training, technical support and information auditing.
We are looking for Technical Support Specialiststo provide excellent customer service to our customer. You will join an existing team of highly skilled technical support professionals where training and certifications are provided. Customer satisfaction is our purpose; this is a HIGH TOUCH environment in which continual customer interaction is the norm.
Location: Fredericton, NB & Halifax, NS
Type: Full-time, Permanent
We are building a funnel of candidates for potential growth.
- Provide top quality technical support, troubleshooting of IT networks and communications systems, including associated applications
- Work remotely with end-users and technicians, diagnose and recommend solutions leading to resolution of issues in VoIP environments
- Collect system and event log information
- Document in detail all site information, troubleshooting steps, and time reporting in Customer Relationship Management Systems
- Install, configure, and maintain lab equipment
- Logical and analytical approach to problem solving
- GREAT communications skills
- Strong technical aptitude
- Organized, independent, dependable, self-motivated, takes ownership and initiative
- Proficient in written and verbal English
Education and Experience:
- Post-secondary education in a technical field
- Experience in any of the following areas is considered an asset:
- Technical Support experience
- Previous experience using CRM database
- Support of core PBX Technology and related VOIP networks
- TCP/IP (IP Networking)
- Linux Operating Systems; Windows 2003/2008 server, and telephony technologies (ISDN, SIP, H.323, etc)
- Capable of troubleshooting converged networks, IP/VOIP issues across LAN/WAN, VPN, VLAN Routers, Firewalls, Switches, IP PBX deployment, TCP/IP (IPv4), DNS
Benefits at Innovatia:
- Competitive Salary
- Generous vacation
- Employer paid Health and Dental Premiums
- Bonus Plan
- Group RRSP
- Employee Training and Professional Development
Upload your resume to www.innovatia.net/careers
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Innovatia is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- Technical Support: 2 years
- Fredericton, NB