Marketing Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Rodan Energy Solutions Mississauga
Rodan Energy Solutions Mississauga urgently required following position for Marketing Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Marketing Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Rodan Energy Solutions Mississauga Jobs Details:
Join the Rodan team – a great place to work! That’s why we have been recognized as one of Canada’s Top Small & Medium Employers for the past 3 years.
Rodan Energy is a leading North American energy management company delivering innovative solutions to large consumers, distributors and producers of energy. Our expertise in distributed energy and energy intelligence, allows our customers to reduce energy costs, enhance power system reliability and help develop a sustainable energy future.
Reporting to the President, this hands-on role will develop and execute effective marketing and communications strategies and programs that support Rodan’s sales and business development efforts across North America with a primary focus on the Ontario and Alberta markets. This position is well suited for a marketing generalist responsible for fulfilling the continuous marketing and developmental needs of a fast growing B2B energy management company.
- Communications and public relations (print, web, social media)
- Develop marketing content and promote brand recognition
- Work with multi-disciplinary team to develop solutions and offerings
- Lead generation to support sales efforts
- Support sales activities
- Tradeshow and client event management
- Manage strategic business alliances
- Maintain a strong understanding of industry trends, innovative technologies and effective business approaches in a dynamic global market
Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong writing and editing skills, allowing you to concisely communicate complex concepts (portfolio will be requested)
- College/University Degree majoring in Marketing, Business, or a relevant discipline
- Minimum 3 years prior marketing and sales experience
- Experience with marketing technology (Pardot, Hootsuite, Photoshop, Akkroo, SalesForce preferred)
- Knowledge of the energy industry an asset
- High proficiency level with MS Office, MS CRM, Adobe Creative Suite, Word Press
- Excellent verbal communications skills
- Superior organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Resourceful, self-starter that works well in a team environment with high-level direction
- Flexible to changing business needs
Rodan offers a competitive salary, commensurate with experience, and a comprehensive benefit package.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.