Store Personnel Jobs Vacancy in Esp Salon Sales Regina Regina
Esp Salon Sales Regina Regina urgently required following position for Store Personnel. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Store Personnel Jobs Vacancy in Esp Salon Sales Regina Regina Jobs Details:
ESP SALON SALES- REGINA
1428 BROAD ST
ESP SALON SALES IS A SASKATCHEWAN BASE WHOLE SALE COMPANY DEDICATED TO GIVING NOTHING BUT THE BEST IN: EDUCATION, SERVICES, & PRODUCT. HEAD OFFICE LOCATED IN SASKATOON!
ESP Salon Sales was founded in October 1990, by Gerry Titus and Sharon Sharpe-Titus. With a combined experience in the industry of over 50 years the couple has demonstrated that dynamic work ethics, solid morals and great service can grow a dream to a reality.
ESP Salon Sales has grown from one location, a small warehouse and staff of four; to eight locations, across five provinces and an outstanding staff of 90. We have a warehouse of 20,000 square feet to house our 35+ product lines that we offer to our customers.
Our Mission – it’s in our NAME
FULL TIME –MONDAY-SATURDAY AVAILABILITY (8:30- 6:00PM )
- LOOKING FOR A HIGHLY MOTIVATED AND CUSTOMER SERVICE DRIVEN PERSON
- MOTIVATED BY DAILY, MONTHLY, & YEARLY TARGETS
- HIGH INTEREST IN THE BEAUTY INDUSTRY: MAKE UP, HAIR PRODUCTS, NAIL PRODUCTS AND MUCH MORE!
- PUNCTUAL & RELIABLE
- EDUCATION IN THE BEAUTY INDUSTY IS AN ASSET BUT NOT REQUIRED
- COMPUTER SKILLS
- HAVE 3 AVAILABLE WORK REFRENCES
- EXPERIENCE IN SALES & MERCHANDISING IS AN ASSET FOR THIS POSITION
- PROFESSIONAL COMMUNICATION SKILLS WHEN SPEAKING WITH CUSTOMERS AND STAFF
- WORKS WELL AS A TEAM MEMBER & CAN ALSO WORK ALONE WITH LITTLE ASSISTANCE
- TAKES PRIDE IN APPERIANCE ON A DAILY BASIS’ : HAIR, MAKE-UP, NAILS
- DRESSES IN A PROFESSIONAL MANNOR
- FOLLOWS DIRECTION WITH LITTLE ASSISTANCE
- TAKES INISIATIVE IN GETTING TASKS COMPLETED
- IS CREATIVE IN SELLING AND MECHANDIZING
- ASSISTING CUSTOMERS WITH PRODUCT SELECTION
- PUTTING ORDERS TOGETHER
- ANSWERING THE PHONE
- FILLING THE MERCHANDISE WALLS WITH PRODUCT
- CLEANING AND DUSTING
- EDUCATING CUSTOMERS ON DEAL ITEMS
- ASSISTING WITH SIGNING UP & PROMOTING CUSTOMERS ON EDUCATION CLASSES
- SETTING UP AND HOSTING CLASSES AT THE STORE LOCATION
- PUTTING AWAY A WEEKLY ORDER
- OPENING AND CLOSING DUTIES
- DECORATING & CREATE WELCOME ENVIORMENT FOR CUSTOMERS TO ENTER INTO
- SELF MOTIVATED IN PRODUCT EDUCATION
- FOLLOW AND UNDERSTAND POLICIES AND PROCEDURES OF ESP SALON SALES
HEALTH BENEFITS AFTER 6 MONTHS
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Sales: 2 years