Endoscope Technician Jobs Vacancy in Olympus Richmond Hill
Olympus Richmond Hill urgently required following position for Endoscope Technician. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Endoscope Technician Jobs Vacancy in Olympus Richmond Hill Jobs Details:
Let’s inspire healthier lives, together.
The OCI Endoscope Technician I must understand and accept the responsibility to ensure the safety of all Olympus products that are repaired, by following established processes and procedures. The incumbent shall evaluate, troubleshoot, disassemble, assemble, repair and/or inspect Endoscopes, Electronics, or Microscopy products to assure proper function.
- Focusing on minor repair of large diameter endoscopes and may be involved in large diameter sequential production line repairs.
- May be involved in mixing of glue, data recording, calibration and cleaning of common areas.
- Following established procedures on routine work according to Olympus on-line repair manual (ES-Web).
- May be required to rotate through different parts of the repair department to ensure proper understanding of the products and the different repairs and inspection techniques.
- Meeting or exceeding repair and quality standard times.
- Applying acquired skills related to the repair and service of endoscopes, electronics, or Microscopes products and participating/training in the quality systems, quality improvement and "5S" programs as directed by Supervisors.
- Performing all other related duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma is required.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in technical repairs with mechanical or electronic equipment is preferred.
- Repair experience in the medical or health care industry is preferred.
- Ability to maintain acceptable standards for attendance and punctuality, and as a condition of employment, work overtime as needed is essential.
- Must possess basic computer skills.
- Must be able to demonstrate skill in disassembly, assembly, repair, quality inspection or equivalent in precision repair activity while maintaining productivity and quality.
- Must have sufficient manual dexterity with small hand tools (such as screwdrivers, electric screwdrivers, pliers, or tweezers) and test equipment to make repairs and facilitate disassembly and reassembly.
- Experience or ability to hand soldering is essential.
- Good communication skills (both verbal and written) are necessary.
- Ability to read and follow manuals, work instructions, job standards and related information is essential.
- Must be customer focused/oriented.
- Must demonstrate the ability to maintain acceptable levels of quality and productivity as acquired through technical training.
- Ability to follow work instructions per Supervisors, Quality Assurance Inspector, Sr Technical Trainer, or Production Coordinator as assigned.
- Hepatitis B vaccination is recommended for employees who are at risk for exposure to blood or other bodily fluids on the job. Service responsibilities include the handling of products and equipment that may have potentially come into contact with blood or bodily fluids. OCI requires that all employees working in areas that may be exposed to these risk, either provide proof of the Twinrix (Hepatitis A and B) vaccination or sign a waiver accepting the possible risk of exposure from not being vaccinated. If you have severe allergies or ever had a severe allergic reaction to a vaccine, please seek medical advice before taking this vaccine.
We realize work isn’t just a job to you.
It’s a big part of your life, but not the only part. That’s why we offer competitive salaries, a robust 401(k) program, annual bonus program and comprehensive medical benefits, as well as tuition reimbursement, flexible schedules, parental and adoption leave, on-site services and Colleague Affinity Networks — so you can be ready for where life can take you.
Auto req ID
At Olympus, we put a lot of good back into the world, and what we do really matters. We are committed to making people’s lives healthier, safer and more fulfilling every day by crafting innovative optical and digital solutions in medical technologies, microscopy, industrial solutions, cameras, and audio recorders.
We view our relationship with and commitment to our employees with the same passion. Everything we do at Olympus is a reflection of our vision, and everyone here helps to make it a reality. We’re invested in our employees, great ideas, and how they impact the communities around us. We see the world through multiple lenses and come together to find the right answers; the best solutions.
TRUE TO YOU. TRUE TO SOCIETY. TRUE TO LIFE.
Olympus embraces diversity and inclusion. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our policies as well as our values prohibit unlawful discrimination based on an employee's or applicant's race, color, sex, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, genetic information, ancestry, military or veteran status, or any other federal, state or local protected classification. EOE Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled