Medical Office Assistant Receptionist Jobs Vacancy in Bronte Dermatology Clinic Oakville
Bronte Dermatology Clinic Oakville urgently required following position for Medical Office Assistant Receptionist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Medical Office Assistant Receptionist Jobs Vacancy in Bronte Dermatology Clinic Oakville Jobs Details:
We are looking for a part-time medical office assistant/secretary with transcription skills to work in a private office.
- Be able to work flexible hours (late in the afternoon, weekends).
- At least 1-2 years of experience as a medical administrative staff in a medical office.
- Prior experience with electronic medical record.
- Transcription skills and knowledge of medical terminology.
- Fast learner, dedicated, meticulous and multitasker.
- Living in Oakville, Burlington, Milton or Mississauga.
- Fluent in English
Please submit your resume with a letter of intent and desired hourly salary , if you satisfy the requirements.
Please do not apply if you do not satisfy the above criteria.
Please be advised only successful candidates who send the above information will be contacted.
Responsibilities and Duties
Answering phone call, scheduling, faxing, receiving scheduled patients and visitors, arranging referrals, transcription, assisting physician during procedures, sterilizing instruments etc.
Job Type: Part-time
- Medical office assistant: 1 year
- High school or equivalent
- Oakville, ON
Required license or certification:
- Medical Office Assistant Diploma