Systems And Network Administrator Calgary Alberta Jobs Vacancy in Pbs Systems Calgary
Pbs Systems Calgary urgently required following position for Systems And Network Administrator Calgary Alberta. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Systems And Network Administrator Calgary Alberta Jobs Vacancy in Pbs Systems Calgary Jobs Details:
Systems Network Administrator PBS Systems
We are looking for a Systems & Network Administrator Tier 1 to join our Infrastructure Team. The ideal candidate is a technical and customer service oriented individual who is eager to learn. As our Systems & Network Admin, you will provide excellent support to our internal customers. This role provides the opportunity to work individually and within the team in a fast-paced changing environment.
Main responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Monitor & Respond to Helpdesk Tickets
- Troubleshoot Desktop, Server & Network Issues
- Escalate critical issues to senior team members
- Participate in Special Projects as assigned
- Manage Windows and Software deployment including daily backups using Veeam/Windows
- Manage VOIP System 3CX
- Install new users using Active Directory and Exchange Management Console and setup workstations, install network cabling etc.
Skills & Qualification:
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical, organizational, incident management and problem solving skills
- Ability to Troubleshoot within Windows 7/8/10 Operating Systems
- Extensive Knowledge of Windows Servers 2008/2012, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP and Linux Servers
- Knowledge of Networking, VLANS, VPNS and Firewalls
- Understanding of Windows deployment using WDS/MDT and remote deployment Applications
- Thorough Understanding of PC Hardware & Software with a focus on Microsoft Products
- Knowledge of Hyper-V/VMware
- Additional Assets
- CompTIA A+ / Network + Certification
- CCNA Certification
- Microsoft Product Certifications MCSA / MCSE
- Knowledge Lync Server, SharePoint, Exchange and Security Fundamentals