Nanny Pair Aide Receptionist Jobs Vacancy in Nand Household Calgary
Nand Household Calgary urgently required following position for Nanny Pair Aide Receptionist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Nanny Pair Aide Receptionist Jobs Vacancy in Nand Household Calgary Jobs Details:
Our family is looking for an energetic, warm and kind-hearted Nanny/Aide/Au Pair to help look after our 15 year old son who has Autism. He is a very happy, affectionate and playful child who is home schooled. Our son is non-verbal but is learning to use the iPad to communicate. He is also learning how to perform personal tasks. He has no physical disability and is very active.
Staff are initially hired to be a companion to our son. In time (with our support) we train staff to become an Aide in our son's development as well as his future goals. Staff are promoted based on demonstrated value to our son and family.
- Our home is located in the NW community of Edgemont.
- We are primarily looking for a caring companion for our son while one of us is at home .
- One parent is always home and our Nanny/Aide/Au Pair could be an extra pair of hands to be able to help with preparing meals, planning activities, some light house keeping, but most importantly spending time with our son.
- This is a long term position and driving is NOT required, but our Nanny/Aide/Au Pair should be a non-smoker with a clean record.
- Other than your own transportation to and from our home, no driving is required.
- The ideal Nanny/Aide/Au Pair for our family would have a warm and caring personality with lots of energy/willingness to get up and go (our son can be quite energetic and physically active).
- We will train our Nanny/Aide/Au Pair and provide all the tools needed – keeping in mind that we are always close by.
- We expect our Nanny/Aide/Au Pair to also help with household tasks and we have found this helps to breakup the day (for our previous Nanny/Aide/Au Pair).
- We will offer our Nanny/Aide/Au Pair a reasonable starting wage, consistent with the above (initial) expectations, but more importantly will raise the wage to be very competitive for the Nanny/Aide/Au Pair who proves valuable to our son and family.
- An opportunity to work as Receptionist in a medical office environment (part time basis) is associated with this position. The Receptionist position can be up to 50% of hours.
- This is an excellent opportunity for our Nanny/Aide/Au Pair/Receptionist interested in a professional office environment but does not have experience or training (our Nanny/Aide/Au Pair/Receptionist will receive on the job training).
- This position offers a long term job security, important for those who value it.
- This is a part time position - 25 hours/week to start - with a strong possibility of developing into full time .
- We are looking for a Nanny/Aide/Au Pair/Receptionist who can work within our home (live-out) and in an office environment
- We will consider applicants for the long term only .
- Weekends are also available to increase the work hours. The available work hours/times are somewhat flexible.
- This is a Live Out position (Not Live In)
Responsibilities and Duties
As noted in the above description of the position we are looking a kind hearted person to be a friend to our son.
Qualifications and Skills
A Kind hearted individual who can keep up with our son !!
Our son is very active around the house.
There is no need for any experience in caring for Autistic children - we will train our new staff in all aspects of the position.
There is no need for prior experience as a receptionist or having worked in a medical office. There is no need for an MOA certificate. Again, we will train our new staff in all aspects of the office position.
We have basic medical coverage which can be expanded considerably depending on the desire or need of the staff working with our son and as an office receptionist
Job Type: Part-time
- Calgary, AB
- High school or equivalent