Media Planner Jobs Vacancy in Media Experts Toronto
Media Experts Toronto urgently required following position for Media Planner. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Media Planner Jobs Vacancy in Media Experts Toronto Jobs Details:
Media Experts is a leading Canadian media agency helping major Canadian brands deliver messaging across broadcast, print, out of home and digital. We are data-driven and powered by the spirit of discovery. Our unique approach revolves around designing effective, hard-working Mediasystems™ that drive brand engagement and deliver outstanding business results.
We are seeking Media Planner to join our Toronto office. This position provides someone seeking to advance their career in Media and Advertising with a tremendous opportunity to join one of Canada’s top 10 Media Agencies, learning shoulder-to-shoulder from some of the best media talent in our industry.
The Media Planner’s responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Assists Account Directors in the ideation, development, implementation and tracking of custom-designed strategic media recommendations for our customers.
- Collaborate directly with customers to understand their specific business objectives and communicate with agency partners and media vendors to develop innovative opportunities that advance our customers’ advertising strategies
- Oversee the stewardship of customer campaign objectives, continuing dialogue with creative agencies, collaborating closely with media buying teams, managing media budgets, and campaign activity reporting while adhering to administration policies and standards for delivering on Media Experts’ customer service promise.
- Strong knowledge of the range of media, vehicles, and formats available to advertisers both online and offline.
- Career-focused, resourceful, creative and analytical.
- Strong team player yet have the ability to work independently.
- Detail-oriented with an aptitude for multi-tasking.
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills.
- Minimum of 2 years planning experience
- Diploma or Degree in advertising communications.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Extensive knowledge of the full range of media research tools and their application in media planning.
- Beer and wine Fridays? Check
- Access to the latest industry platforms and training programs? Check.
- A chance to drive business results for top-tier Canadian brands? Check.
- An epic yearly trip to summer camp? Check.
- A beautiful office in Toronto’s King West neighbourhood,? Check.
- And of course, compensation based on experience, parental leave, health insurance, RRSP saving options, summer hours, vacation + extra-long weekends + a week off during the holiday season.
Candidates who meet the required qualifications will be contacted for interviews.
Media Experts is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome and encourage applications from all interested parties. Accommodations are available, upon request, for those with a disability or medical need during any stage of the recruitment process. We thank all candidates for their interest in Media Experts, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.