Clinical Research Associate Jobs Vacancy in Icon Clinical Research Québec City
Icon Clinical Research Québec City urgently required following position for Clinical Research Associate. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Clinical Research Associate Jobs Vacancy in Icon Clinical Research Québec City Jobs Details:
The Clinical Site Manager manages their sites thorough understanding of ICH/GCP guidelines and regulations as they relate to protocol/site management. They have knowledge of general clinical research including Investigator site issues, important milestones and strategies to ensure timelines are met. They exhibit a deep understanding of the pharmaceutical industry and the pre-clinical, clinical, regulatory and commercial components including project planning and management methods.
- Independently monitors the progress of assigned Investigative sites by maintaining close contact with site personnel and Site Monitors.
- Independently manages activities at the site by providing guidance as required and by collaborating with other key stakeholders.
- Documents substantive contacts concisely and in accordance with SOPs.
- Identifies potential site issue and suggests resolutions.
- Demonstrates understanding of data management activities and performs clinical data review to monitor data quality and coordinate resolution of clinical discrepancies.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or equivalent.
- >3 years of Clinical Research experience with multi therapeutic area experience – some oncology or more complex diseases/trials (transplant, sepsis, HIV, etc.)
- Relevant Experience: (1-3 are top priorities)
Thorough understanding of ICH/GCP guidelines and regulations as they relate to protocol/site management.
Job Type: Full-time