Human Resources Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Flexiforce Canada Inc Abbotsford
Flexiforce Canada Inc Abbotsford urgently required following position for Human Resources Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Human Resources Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Flexiforce Canada Inc Abbotsford Jobs Details:
Flexiforce Canada Inc. is seeking an HR Assistant for a 6 month contract term. This is a Generalist role but with a focus on specific projects.
Located in Abbotsford in the beautiful Central Fraser Valley, Flexiforce is a well established manufacturer of overhead door hardware with a diverse staff of over 160 people encompassing sales, administrative, manufacturing, maintenance, supply chain, logistics and engineering staff.
Headquartered in the Netherlands, Flexiforce is a global organization with manufacturing and distribution facilities in Canada, the United States, the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, Spain, Hungary, Turkey, Italy, Poland and China. We are made up of an enthusiastic, no nonsense team of over 680 people on 15 locations worldwide.
In this role, the Human Resources Assistant will be accountable for:
- Participating in specific projects and HR initiatives including Data Protection Compliance, documentation of HR processes and forms including development of HR SOP's and process improvements.
- Marketing Flexiforce employment opportunities as necessary.
- Receiving, evaluating and tracking employment applications consistent with data protection requirements.
- Tracking employee tenure and ensuring that timely reviews and wage adjustments occur.
- Working with Supervisors to identify and provide for training needs.
- Maintaining employee records and files.
- Working with the Payroll/Benefits Administrator on employee pay and benefits issues.
- Providing input and creative content for employee communication mediums including newsletters, communication screens, etc.
The qualifications that support success in this role include:
- Completion of a formal Human Resources training program or demonstrable equivalent related experience.
- 2 or more years related employment experience ideally gained in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience with the recruitment and selection process.
- Strong understanding of the BC Personal Information Protection Act (PIPA).
- Working knowledge of British Columbia employment law and labour standards.
- Must be detail oriented and possess a good understanding of general business practices.
- An ability to interact effectively with staff at all levels of the organization and in a variety of situations.
- The ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality dealing with people and information.
- Excellent English language speaking reading/writing and listening skills.
Desired qualifications include:
- Experience and involvement with health and safety programs
- Knowledge of WCB claims management and return to work programs and practices.
- Some understanding of employee timekeeping, payroll and benefit programs
We offer a competitive wage and group health benefits after a qualifying period.
If you are interested in this position, we want to hear from you! Please submit your application to us as soon as possible.
We thank all interested applicants however, we can only contact those persons selected for an interview.
Job Types: Temporary, Contract
- Human Resources: 2 years