Technical Sales Representative Bottom Hole Pump Jobs Vacancy in Dura Products Distributionnow Edmonton
Dura Products Distributionnow Edmonton urgently required following position for Technical Sales Representative Bottom Hole Pump. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Technical Sales Representative Bottom Hole Pump Jobs Vacancy in Dura Products Distributionnow Edmonton Jobs Details:
This position will require travel between BC to Manitoba reporting to the manufacturing headquarter in Swift Current. The successful candidate will be able to work out of existing locations across Canada (Edmonton, Calgary, Red Deer, Swift Current).
Responsibilities and Duties
The Technical Sales Representative, reporting to the Sales Manager, is responsible for:
- Developing name brand recognition and project market depth for DURA Products within the DURA distributor network and their end user customer base
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting services thereby leveraging DURA and DURA’s distributors, in the eyes of the end user, into sustainable and profitable sales levels
- Cultivate key relationships with E&P executives and engineers to introduce DURA’s rod pump products
- Cultivate and grow key relationships within rod pump repair facilities, including but not limited to Branch Managers, Sales, and Pump Shop personnel
- Supports DURA’s distributor network in cultivating key business relationships within their assigned territories and making sales calls on regular and prospective customers
- Solicits orders, maintains good rapport, and informs customers of DURA’s value added products and services
- Acts as liaison to resolve customer concerns and maintain a desired level of service
- Identify individuals responsible for purchasing materials and services within end user accounts and communicates this to DURA and its Distributors employees and sales people
- Provides other good and valuable services such as “Pump School” instruction where needed.
- Ensures that all DURA and its Distributors personnel understand the end user’s requirements and/or unique needs, and uses this information to build sales and promote customer satisfaction
- Communicates and complies to all Dura and DNOW company policies and practices
- Performs related assignments as may be required from time to time
Qualifications and Skills
- 10 years practical rod pump experience or demonstration of similar competency.
- Post-secondary degree, diploma in sales, mechanics, or relevant oil related subject, or relevant experience in lieu of degree
- Preference given to those with relevant industry, technical, or sales training
- Rod pumping systems design and analysis will be considered an asset
- Outside sales and business development experience. Must be prepared to travel up to 50% of the time and must have the ability to travel outside of Canada
- Strong communication, and presentation skills
- Network of business contacts within energy industry
- Proactive, strong problem solving/decision making skills, self-motivated leadership skills
- Selling skills necessary, sales management skills preferred
Job Type: Full-time
- rod pumping systems design: 1 year
- Business Development: 5 years
- outside Sales: 5 years
- rod pump: 10 years
- Edmonton, AB