Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Bird Marketing Group Cranbrook
Bird Marketing Group Cranbrook urgently required following position for Administrative Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Bird Marketing Group Cranbrook Jobs Details:
We are looking for a responsible and motivated Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. Duties of the Administrative Assistant include providing support to key staff members, assisting in daily office needs and managing our company’s general administrative and social media activities.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Perform administrative support including data entry, mailings, processing invoices and answering/directing phone calls
- Perform administration of social media
- Organize and schedule appointments
- Plan meetings, meeting note taking and summarizing
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos and letters
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures
- Order office supplies, research new deals/suppliers and maintain office equipment
- Maintain lists
- Manage travel arrangements and expense reports.
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Provide general support to customers
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
- Liaise with publishing and production staff to handle requests and queries.
- Perform administrative support including data entry, mailings, processing invoices and general office administration as required
Qualifications and Skills
- Proven experience as an administrative assistant or office admin assistant
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Working knowledge of office equipment such as printers and computers
- Proficiency with MAC systems and Office (Word and Excel, in particular)
- Proficiency with social media.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- High School degree; additional qualification as an Administrative assistant will be a plus
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $15.00 /hour
- Administrative Assistant: 2 years
- High school or equivalent
- Cranbrook, BC