Summer Intern Commercial Real Estate Jobs Vacancy in Hsbc Vancouver
Hsbc Vancouver urgently required following position for Summer Intern Commercial Real Estate. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Summer Intern Commercial Real Estate Jobs Vacancy in Hsbc Vancouver Jobs Details:
Global Vision. Local Focus.
Things really are different here. A career with HSBC in Canada is truly an experience that few financial service organisations can match. Here you will find yourself inspired and supported by colleagues whose daily responsibilities cross time zones, continents and cultures. You will be motivated to aim for your highest aspirations, and enjoy the rewards of belonging to a diverse and growth-driven culture.
Canada is a priority market for HSBC. We remain focused on growing customers locally with our unique products, and we offer a full suite of solutions developed from our global connectivity and network. HSBC has the institutional strength, capacity and commitment to support our Canadian client’s requirements here and around the world. Employees who thrive at HSBC are service focused, entrepreneurial and driven. They show collaborative spirit and a quest for continuous improvement, while having the industry expertise and business acumen to deliver.
About Commercial Banking
HSBC Commercial Banking operates in 54 countries and territories, covering the developed and developing markets that matter most to our customers. Through our teams we connect businesses to opportunities, helping them thrive and grow. We work with a wide range of customers, from small enterprises to mid-market companies and large multinationals, providing them with the tools they need to function efficiently. These include trade and receivables finance, global liquidity and cash management, multi-currency accounts, commercial cards, overdrafts, working capital finance, insurance, term loans and syndicated, leveraged, acquisition and project finance.
A day in the life of a Summer Intern
include the following:
This position will operate as support to the Head of Business Solutions and to one or more project managers. The role executes and performs administrative and analysis tasks that are varied in nature and which may include: collating, organizing and analyzing data and information; formatting presentations for Senior management team; providing administrative support for portfolio management activities.
- Work with RBWM Business Solutions team, Business Perofrmance team and other RBWM teams such as Customer Value Management.
- Assist in documenting and communicating the progress against plan, determining recommended actions as required to business unit Heads
- Provide data to review and monitor business performance against plan and resources alignment
- Ensures professional standards of business conduct, consistent with HSBC’s reputation
- Decision making on non-complex projects or tasks, or within assigned authority.
- Complete a variety of administrative support duties, often of a confidential nature, unique to assigned area, including researching information and data, maintaining records and filing system and developing and producing reports and presentations.
- Produce letters, reports, memoranda, forms, schedules, etc. utilizing various PC-based software packages or other typing equipment, composing items from general outlines or own initiative
- Complete other responsibilities, as assigned.
Knowledge & Experience / Qualifications:
- Ability to collate data; Strong command of software programs (Excel and Powerpoint)
In 2017, HSBC Bank Canada was named one of the “Best 50 Corporate Citizens” in Canada by Corporate Knights magazine for the seventh consecutive year.
Here are some of the reasons why:
- Career Development: Within your current role, as well as Canadian and international opportunities
- Company Reputation: Offering prestige, strength, and longevity
- Business Growth: Underpinned by our drive, and the highest banking standards
- International Connectivity: Opportunities to network and build global relationships
- A diverse workforce: Reflecting our belief that diversity of thought, background and perspective make HSBC a stronger organization
- Corporate Sustainability: We build our business for the long term by balancing social, environmental and economic considerations in the decisions we make
HSBC Bank Canada, a subsidiary of HSBC Holdings plc, is the leading international bank in the country. We help companies and individuals across Canada to do business and manage their finances internationally through three global business lines: Commercial Banking, Global Banking and Markets, and Retail Banking and Wealth Management. HSBC Group - one of the world’s largest banking and financial services with assets of US$2,492bn at 30 June 2017. Linked by advanced technology, HSBC serves customers worldwide through an international network of around 3,900 offices in 67 countries and territories in Europe, Asia, North and Latin America, and the Middle East and North Africa.
Job Field : Graduates & Internships
Primary Location : North America-Canada-British Columbia-Vancouver
Schedule : Full-time Shift : Day Job
Type of Vacancy : Country vacancy
Job Posting : 12-Jan-2018, 20:02:03 Unposting Date : 06-Feb-2018, 04:59:00