Platform Development Manager Jobs Vacancy in Holland Group Inc Toronto
Holland Group Inc Toronto urgently required following position for Platform Development Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Platform Development Manager Jobs Vacancy in Holland Group Inc Toronto Jobs Details:
JOB TITLE: Platform Development Manager
REPORTING RELATIONSHIP: Chief Operations Officer
90-95,000 Plus bonus Full benefits and Pension
National Financial Corporation.
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, the Platform Development Manager will oversee and manage the development and production support for the Loan Origination systems across all business units.
The role requires strong management skills, knowledge of business system functionality and software development processes that can be applied to system enhancement projects with a focus on financial systems.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage a team of Business and Quality Assurance Analysts, responsible for assigning tasks, setting targets, and completing performance reviews
- Serve as a subject matter expert on major projects and responsible to lead all technology driven tasks and initiatives that impact the core platforms
- Own and manage the system development lifecycle for net new development for all lines of business
- Manage end to end implementation of enhancements to the core origination and portfolio servicing systems
- Participate and support enhancement prioritization and release schedules
- Assign and allocate resources from Platform Development team, as well as coordinate assignment of development resources
- Track development progress against timelines to ensure delivery of enhancements meet their target deadlines
- Present and walk business stakeholders through new features prior to implementation to the production environment
- Support system to system integration activities and system migration efforts
- Set, track and manage development budgets for the core systems
- Manage all production issue tickets related to the core origination platforms
- Accountable for production system maintenance and configuration management
- Serve as the liason between the business and development activities to ensure that business needs are clearly defined and communicated to programmers for development
- Support system maintenance, security upgrades and disaster recovery efforts
- Present and walk-through core systems to external business partners
- All other tasks and duties as assigned related to the position
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in a related or comparable field.
- A minimum of 5 years of systems development management experience or equivalent related work experience
- A minimum of 5 years of experience working in the financial/banking industry knowledge of the financial service industry
- A minimum of 5 year experience in operating and maintenance of financial loan portfolio systems
- Previous experience with implementation of new loan managements systems including development through the development cycle
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office with a high proficiency in Excel
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships, manage a team, work collaboratively, and resolve problems with people at all levels across the organization, across lines of business and with third party vendors; experience interacting with senior members of the organization.
- Solid knowledge of practices, procedures, and principles in software development and able to interpret, analyze and document complex concepts and apply these in innovative ways
- Ability to manage a team, build processes for all stages of the development lifecycle, and instill controls and processes to maintain the UAT and production environments
- Strong understanding of business processes (Finance, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Risk Management, Corporate Performance Measurement)
- Experience in managing web based and mobile platforms
- Developed judgment and problem solving skills sufficient to analyze information with the ability to interpret general procedures or approaches to formulate response/recommendations to problems
- Advanced writing skills sufficient to prepare written materials involving detailed descriptions and explanations requiring the accurate use of specialized terminology to effectively communicate information to stakeholders
- Proficient in self-planning skills sufficient to schedule, organize and manage multiple activities of varying complexity according to established plans and adjusting work schedules according to changing priorities, and time constraints
- Experienced in coordinating with SMEs and stakeholders to define use cases and create vision, scope, and use case documents as well as business process models
- Well-developed analytical skills with strong attention to detail
- Excellent Interpersonal, negotiation and mediation skills
- Good judgment skills and ability to make sound decisions.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $90,000.00 to $95,000.00 /year
- Toronto, ON
- with Portfolio Loan Administration Systems: 5 years
- Customer Relationship Management Systems CRM: 5 years
- of Software Development: 5 years
- implementation of new loan managements systems including de: 5 years
- Business Processes inc customer relationship managemen: 5 years
- software development processes that can be applied to system: 1 year
- Working in software development Financial/Banking Industry: 5 years