Manager Sales Team Jobs Vacancy in Research
Research urgently required following position for Manager Sales Team. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Manager Sales Team Jobs Vacancy in Research Jobs Details:
The Sales Team Managers primary role is to manage the overall performance and deliverables for both JWR and the perspective client. The STM will act as an ambassador to JW Research, the client, and the retail outlet/mall. The successful candidate is able to adapt to various environments and is excited about marketing specialty credit cards in stores, malls, airports and special events. The selected candidate will have the opportunity to learn and develop key management skills, which will provide a stepping stone to a successful career in the financial industry, as well as, the advertising/marketing industry.
The weekly time allocation for this position is:
• Personal promoting 40%
• Floor team coaching or mentoring 40%
• Administration and meetings 20%
The responsibilities of a Sales Team Manager fall under the following points:
• Attaining and managing the overall targets, goals and metrics of the team
• Attaining all personal sales quotas
• Mentoring and coaching new and existing representatives
• Motivating team members to achieve their personal targets
• Weekly scheduling of staff members
• Communicating product metrics to head office
• Set up and take down of programs
• Recruiting of new staff members
The ideal candidate comes to us with the following skill set:
• 1 - 5 years of proven retail assistant manager or store manager experience
• Experience in coaching, managing and empowering a sales team
• Consultative focused sales background
• Must be able to work under minimal supervision
• Self motivated individual
• Able to adapt to a short sales cycle and contribute personal sales cycle expertise
to sales training
• Professional image and superior communication skills with an aptitude on how
to drive consumer interest
• A clear understanding of credit and charge card programs is an asset
*Must have access to a vehicle or available to commute via public transit.
**Must be bondable and able to pass a criminal record check
*** Must be reliable and is able to work a steady