Inside Sales Customer Service Representative Jobs Vacancy in Interfacing Technologies Montréal
Interfacing Technologies Montréal urgently required following position for Inside Sales Customer Service Representative. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Inside Sales Customer Service Representative Jobs Vacancy in Interfacing Technologies Montréal Jobs Details:
Interfacing Technologies Corporation is a leading software & services company recognized by Gartner with over 20 years of experience in process based Quality, Governance & Performance management solutions. With offices spanning North America, Europe and Asia, Interfacing has international clients and partners across the globe and all industries (finance, manufacturing, health, pharma, utility, food, government, services, etc.)
As part of the business development team, sales representatives are primarily working directly with INTERFACING’s clients to assess requirements and propose solutions. INTERFACING prides itself as being a leader in the BPM space and is searching for individuals who can understand a business’ needs and properly articulate the value of INTERFACING’s solutions to potential clients and partners (a consulting role).
The inside sale representative is an entry level position with the potential to grow/expand to a sales representative/ account management position.
- Contact future customer that visited our website, to identify and determine the best products and services to meet their business needs;
- Build relationships and rapport;
- Solicit and Qualify leads;
- Analyze and evaluate information; Provide high quality of customer service, interacting effectively with a range of customers.
- Bilingual English and French.
- Additional spoken/ written languages (Spanish, Portuguese, Arabic, Chinese, etc.) is a large asset (INTERFACING’s client base is international);
- Computer literate: command of PC environment, MS Office, documents publishing and spreadsheets, Internet;
- Experience in enterprise software (ERP, CRM, SCM, BI, ERP, HRMS, PMS, EHR) customer service & or/ sales;
- Communicate effectively with clients on inbound and outbound calls;
- Demonstrate effective listening and questioning techniques, resolving conflict effectively;
- Create solutions to customer needs by matching features and benefits of appropriate products or services;
- Achieve performance standards set by the organization and adhering to ethical practices and policies;
- Create and maintain documentation and tracking in corporate CRM systems and recording issue diagnosis and resolution;
- Familiarity with Business Process Management and related Management Information Systems are large assets;
- Technical background/studies (MIS, Software Development, IT).
Organizational “Fit” Considerations:
Interfacing Technologies is seeking a team player who enjoys playing multiple roles and technical challenges within a fast-paced environment. We seek someone with sound judgment in task planning and execution in order to meet deadlines and maintain product delivery timelines. If you possess the above qualifications, have strong communication skills, professionalism, and drive to improve and innovate, then Interfacing is an environment whereby you would thrive.