Client Service Associate Quebec Jobs Vacancy in Bank Quebec City
Bank Quebec City urgently required following position for Client Service Associate Quebec. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Client Service Associate Quebec Jobs Vacancy in Bank Quebec City Jobs Details:
The Client Service Associate will provide quality, efficient and specialized administrative support on multiple and diverse assignments. This position will provide dedicated support to an Investment Advisor (IA) or team of IAs, and may also provide support to other branch staff.
The role will involve a fair degree of complexity and will include, but is not limited to, the following accountabilities
Client - Service & Administration:
Support IA(s) with book of business maintenance and development:
- Provide consistent and accurate administrative support to IA(s)
- Prepare all documentation and provide updates to IA(s) in preparation for client meetings
- Familiarity and adherence to compliance requirements as outlined in PIA’s policies and procedures. This includes all aspects of new and existing account documentation and marketing materials.
- Client service which includes sound operational execution based on knowledge of full service brokerage
- Deliver a legendary (gold standard) client experience
- Accept/create leads & ensure correct referral coding on TD Leads
- Submit marketing pieces for approval and compile client information packages; maintain marketing materials & mail outs via Marketing Express Business Operations - Product & Process Knowledge Primary contact for maintenance of up to date client files and the processing of account documentation/instructions:
- Work with other departments to manage/process client requests for resolution in a timely manner
- Execute market orders and respond to client enquiries promptly and accurately
- Maintain complete client files and ensure documentation is in good order
- Assist IA with daily tracking of transaction summaries, client activity to identify/prevent any errors or omissions
- Demonstrate knowledge of, and comply with, all compliance regulations, securities laws, risk & confidentiality requirements and the TD Codes of Conduct & Ethics
- Be aware of and maintain knowledge of financial markets and current/world events Financial:
- Sales support by identifying sales opportunities/reciprocal referrals and assist IA(s) in preparation for client meetings
- Provide market quotes and track Dividends, RSPs, RIFs
- Create reports for analysis of client accounts
- Understand TDW PIA Product offerings and unique investment instructions
- Actively support the IA and branch in achieving the branch’s annual business goals and reciprocal referral goals Employee/Community:
- Participate fully as a member of the team and contribute to a positive work environment
- Active involvement in CSA/Branch meetings & sharing ideas
- Build and continue to develop skills and knowledge maintaining all required licensing and accreditation
- Establish and maintain a professional development career plan
- Promote a positive image of TD Wealth and TDBG as “One TD” within the community
- Support an inclusive and diverse workplace
• Undergraduate Degree or Community College Diploma preferred
- Completion of the Canadian Securities Course and Conduct and Practices Handbook
- Licensed with Investment Industry Regulatory Organization of Canada (IIROC) as an Investment Representative (IR) or Registered Representative (RR)
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Proven ability to deliver a high level of client service
- Detail oriented and highly organized
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Proficient use of firm software & MS Office Suite
- Proficient Bilingual English and French
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
TD is committed to providing accommodations. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.