Digital Content Marketing Writer Jobs Vacancy in Canadian Blood Services Ottawa
Canadian Blood Services Ottawa urgently required following position for Digital Content Marketing Writer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Digital Content Marketing Writer Jobs Vacancy in Canadian Blood Services Ottawa Jobs Details:
Do you want to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, innovative organization? Are you excited to receive emails and texts from different companies and services just so you can see if the info is unique and relevant to you?
Do you think the power to Give Life runs through your veins? Then working with our marketing digital innovation team to recruit blood donors might be for you!
We are looking for a talented, driven individual to join the Marketing Digital Innovation Team at Canadian Blood Services.
We’ll even give you a great title!
We’re hiring a Digital Marketing Content Writer to join our team in Ottawa.
You’ll get to develop OMNI channel content to drive strong conversion of donors. Best of all, you’ll get to be part of an agile team that saves lives. The Digital Marketing Content Writer is responsible for collaborating with the Marketing team, and others as needed, to develop and create content for all digital channels including web, social, email and other digital properties.
The ideal candidate will be an exceptional writer with a search engine optimization (SEO) background, collaborator and passionate about developing effective content that tells the story of the brand.
You will be expected to work both autonomously, with limited supervision, and interactively with other team members, demonstrating a commitment toward shared goals and a willingness to take initiative. In addition, you will be expected to deliver content that meets the timelines set by the organization.
This position will report to the Advertising and Digital Operations Manager and serve as an integral member of the Marketing team.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Work collaboratively with the marketing team to execute the content marketing strategy
- Work with multiple content owners to revise, measure and ensure consistent, accurate content and tone
- Research, write and edit original SEO ready content for the website, online communication, and content assets including blogs, newsletters, technical documentation, social and more
- Re-purpose and optimize existing content for digital channels
- Bachelor’s degree in English or Journalism and at least 5 years demonstrated experience writing/editing/publishing content specific for the web
- Flexible writing style to address multiple audiences while maintaining the brand voice
- Experience researching and reporting on relevant industry trends and best practices to identify opportunities for new or improved SEO content
- Must be able to write content optimized for SEO
- Demonstrated experience writing online newsletters and/or blog posts
- Background in SEO
- Experience with content management systems (e.g. Drupal, WordPress, etc.) and strong understanding of content work flows
So…are you ready to join the movement?