Mag Junior Java Developer Jobs Vacancy in Citi Toronto
Citi Toronto urgently required following position for Mag Junior Java Developer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Mag Junior Java Developer Jobs Vacancy in Citi Toronto Jobs Details:
- Primary Location: Canada,Ontario,Toronto
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Technology
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: Yes, 10 % of the Time
- Job ID: 18007198
- Responsible for systems analysis, Design, Coding, and Unit Testing.
- Analyze and convert functional requirements into concrete technical tasks and able to provide reasonable effort estimates.
- Work closely with other teams as partner.
- Be proactive, independently and with global teams to address project requirements, and articulate issues/challenges with enough lead time to address project delivery risks.
- Demonstrate ownership and initiative taking.
- 3-5 years of strong experience in Core Java, Java EE, OOPS and Multithreading.
- Knowledge of SQL.
- Strong Analytical Skills.
- Understanding of Agile processes.
- Proactive mindset, with willingness to learn.
- Experience with Test Driven Development.
- Prior Investment Banking experience (particularly in Equity Derivatives) is highly desirable.
- Scala development experience a strong plus.
- Openness to learn and work in other technologies such as KDB+/q, Python.
- Experience in service orchestration layer using tools like Apache ODE.
- Experience with GIT.
- Experience in SOA.
- Strong communication skills preferred.
Citi Canada is an equal opportunity employer. Accordingly, we will make reasonable accommodations to respond to the needs of people with disabilities. Individuals who view themselves as Aboriginals, members of visible minorities, and disabled are encouraged to apply in confidence.