Product Trainer Jobs Vacancy in Cox Automotive Mississauga
Cox Automotive Mississauga urgently required following position for Product Trainer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Product Trainer Jobs Vacancy in Cox Automotive Mississauga Jobs Details:
The Product Trainer is responsible for driving the relationship with clients (dealers) from point of contact through the Dealertrack solution launch and beyond. The primary focus for the Product Trainer position is to drive product utilization, the retention of clients, and the overall satisfaction of our subscription products. This position is responsible for pre-launch activities, launch and training activities, and follow-up activities through the lifespan of the solution at the dealership. Areas of proactive focus include the monitoring of sales and profit metrics (KPIs), making recommendations on the process and identifying areas of potential improvement while interacting with all levels of dealership management and staff. The Product Trainer position will abide by the Product Service Model provided and will provide client support and consulting remotely, as well as performing launches both on-site or remotely depending on the product level purchased and individual dealer needs. The Product Trainer will work with the implementation team to schedule launch training and be responsible for scheduling monthly (or more frequent) meetings to review dealer performance, make recommendations on past performance or client goals, review best practices and aid in the resolution of support cases for the Dealertrack solution. The Product Trainer is responsible for identifying and saving At-Risk accounts.
- Drive software utilization and promote return on investment. Provide dealers with advice and best practices to better manage their processes.
- Maintain monthly communication with different levels of dealer management and staff at each assigned dealership, focusing on managing client issues (including reporting and tracking of support cases and their resolution)
- Promote and deliver both on-site and webinar-based instruction and operation of the Dealertrack solution, driving the advancement of its utilization with our customers
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of the Dealertrack solution including product settings, features & benefits, system functionality, and setting cause & effect relationships
- Effectively present the Dealertrack solution in a clear, concise manner, demonstrating functionality of the system and answering dealership questions through on-site and remote dealership training
- Effectively troubleshoot questions and issues within the Dealertrack solution to meet each individual customer’s needs – including triage, and feedback with potential fixes, solutions and best practice suggestions
- Keep up-to-date on current automotive trends and best practices to ensure educational content is relevant to provide maximum value to dealerships
- Work collaboratively with other Product Trainers, implementation and support teams sharing knowledge and best practices.
- Schedule travel in accordance with department practices and Cox Automotive company guidelines and policies
- Develop and document references through existing dealer allocation (dealer contacts) – soliciting, gathering and distributing testimonials from dealership contacts to the management and marketing teams for further use.
- Act as an ambassador for the products provided and supported by Dealertrack Canada and Cox Automotive as a whole.
- Travel to dealers as directed/required to strengthen and solidify the relationship with Cox Automotive and our solution
- Participate in product development and enhancement review sessions (when available) to continue development as a subject matter expert
- Participate in the development of new training programs and content
- Help to construct, utilize and communicate all dealership training documentation, including training agenda, daily training reports with class attendance and training issues, training recaps, support tickets, and other training communication, recording all documentation in Salesforce
- Work closely with the Dealertrack product team on any issues
- 3-5 years’ retail automotive dealership experience in variable operations as a sales manager or business manager, with excellence in sales and CSI. Understanding of sales and business office processes is essential
- Outstanding presentation skills with the ability to effectively articulate and communicate in a way that retains trainee engagement
- Outstanding presentation and technical assessment skills needed to provide demonstrations
- Excellent ability to influence decisions, build relationships and overcome objections
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional listening skills, ability to problem solve, and patience with customers of all skill levels
- Highly motivated self-starter capable of working independently and in a team environment
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively to ensure successful completion of assigned tasks by content and cadence
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications required
- High energy, enthusiastic, determined, and able to motivate customers to use Dealertrack solutions
- Technical proficiency in automotive software including deep product knowledge of product settings, features & benefits, system functionality, and setting cause & effect relationships
- Knowledge of DMS and CRM systems is preferred
- Comfortable with extensive travel
- Experience working in an Automotive industry training capacity (Trainer Certified)
- Experience with SalesForce CRM preferred
- 3-5 years’ experience managing multiple accounts for a software or services company in the automotive industry
- Typical Office Work
Organization: Cox Automotive
Primary Location: CA-ON-Mississauga-2700 Matheson Blvd E
Other Locations: British Columbia Remote,CA,BC,British Columbia ,
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time
Unposting Date: Ongoing