Embedded Firmware Developer Jobs Vacancy in Microhard Systems Inc Calgary
Microhard Systems Inc Calgary urgently required following position for Embedded Firmware Developer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Embedded Firmware Developer Jobs Vacancy in Microhard Systems Inc Calgary Jobs Details:
Microhard has a position open for a Senior Firmware Developer to join our R&D team. The successful candidate(s) will be responsible for Kernel and Application inside embedded Linux OS. This will include the design of Broadband and LTE routers. The candidate(s) must possess strong communications skills, careful attention to detail and a team-oriented attitude.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Design, write and test Firmware for 3G and LTE modem routers
- Develop in Linux Embedded Networking Applications
- Develop and write M2M applications in embedded systems
- Maintain and enhance embedded Firewall and VPN functions in Wireless Routers
- Create well-documented, reusable and tested modules
- Support firmware on existing projects
Qualifications and Skills
- Post-Secondary Education in Computer Science or Electronics Engineering
- CCNA certification a plus
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience as a embedded firmware/software engineer
- Solid understanding of VPN and other Secure tunneling Protocols
- Understanding of and having a background in electronics is essential
- Must have a range of experience on IP protocols and Devices such as Ethernet devices, routers, and networking
We provide coverage for medical and dental and have insurance benefits.
Job Type: Full-time
- embedded software: 5 years