Natural Product Supervisor Jobs Vacancy in Finlandia Pharmacy Natural Health Centre Vancouver
Finlandia Pharmacy Natural Health Centre Vancouver urgently required following position for Natural Product Supervisor. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Natural Product Supervisor Jobs Vacancy in Finlandia Pharmacy Natural Health Centre Vancouver Jobs Details:
Finlandia is looking for a new Natural Product Specialist supervisor.
At Finlandia, our goal is to help our customers achieve their health needs. We have registered holistic nutritionists, naturopaths, herbalists, pharmacists, and more. Finlandia is known for bridging the gap between traditional and alternative medicine. As a wellness/product specialist supervisor, you will help lead our ever growing product specialist team and find out what it is like to be a leader the health industry.
- Assisting customers in optimizing their health through the use of natural supplements
- Organizing and managing your department
- Ensuring that daily task are completed and the customer experience is flawless
- Managing a product specialist staff of 4 to 5 people
- Ensuring all daily tasks are completed and all policies are followed
- Reporting to the floor manager with weekly updates
- Communicating with your department and other department supervisors/heads
- Finding specific products for customers
- Educating customers on health and lifestyle choices
- Suggesting protocols and supplements to support an individual’s health needs
- Helping stock products, facing shelves and organizing stock
- Referring to practitioners within and outside of Finlandia Pharmacy and Natural Health Centre
- Working and co-operating within a multi-department setting with a Skincare specialist, Herbalists, and Pharmacists
- Answering phones and responding to inquiries
- Placing special orders for products through the computer
- Tidying and organizing the front store
- Responding to a fast paced retail environment with a high volume of customers
- Educational credentials or relevant work experience in one or more areas of natural health. Examples of relevant education: Registered Holistic Nutritionist, Naturopath, Homeopath or Herbalist, Bachelors in health sciences, etc
- Previous experience in management
- Excellent customer service skills and problem solving skills
- Team oriented while obtaining a leader status
- Ability to work in a fast paced retail environment
- Personal interest in natural health and management
- Desire to learn more about natural health supplements through product trainings and personal research
- Use of supplements for your own health
- Ability to problem solve
Days: Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday
- Unfortunately, there is no flexibility with this schedule. Please only apply if you are available for these 4 days consistently.
Please send a cover letter and resume ! We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $19.00 to $21.00 /hour
- Management: 1 year
- Vancouver, BC