Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in The Housse Victoria
The Housse Victoria urgently required following position for Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in The Housse Victoria Jobs Details:
Come join The HOUSSE!!!
We are Victoria’s premier home staging and event décor rental company. We are a fun, energetic and creative team and we are growing! And, we don’t work evenings or weekends!!!
You are someone who fits within our company culture; is creative, has excellent customer service skills, is detailed oriented, is organized, is resourceful, has a sense of urgency and can think on your feet.
So here’s what you gotta do:
Assist our HOUSSE Members (& treat them like gold!)
- Locate items for HOUSSE Members
- Offer general design suggestions as requested
- Prepare, pack and process rental orders for pick-up by moving company
- Receive and return orders back into stock
- Assist HOUSSE Members with set-up/tear-down of staging projects as requested
- Orient new HOUSSE Members
Take care of our gorgeous stuff!
- Oversee accuracy of orders leaving from and returning to the wareHOUSSE
- Prepare new inventory items for rental, including tagging, photographing and entering new items into The HOUSSE’s online inventory system
- Keep management informed of furniture/accessory pieces in need of repairs or repair item(s) to best of your ability (you can do it!)
- Maintain overall cleanliness and organization of wareHOUSSE
- Organizing the furniture, décor & art in the wareHOUSSE (physical effort e.g. lifting up to 50lbs, climbing ladders)
And a few other things
- Competency within a Windows environment is required
- Social media skills are an asset
- Experience in staging &/or styling are an asset
- $16 per hour
If this opportunity excites you, please send us your resume & a cover letter telling us why you want to join our team & what you think you could bring to The HOUSSE .
We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 /hour