Office Clerk Part Time Jobs Vacancy in Olymbec Montréal
Olymbec Montréal urgently required following position for Office Clerk Part Time. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Office Clerk Part Time Jobs Vacancy in Olymbec Montréal Jobs Details:
Olymbec owns and manages a diverse portfolio of industrial, office, retail, and residential properties located throughout Canada and the United States. Headquartered in Montréal, Olymbec is now one of the largest private industrial real estate holders in Eastern Canada with branch offices located in key markets across Québec and the United States including; Trois-Rivières, Sherbrooke, Québec City, Dallas, Columbus, Atlanta, Las Vegas, St. Louis, Memphis, Hartford, Indianapolis, Philadelphia and West Virginia.
Olymbec is looking for an Office Clerk for our Utilities department.
Payables (utility invoices, no POs or WOs)
Communicating by e-mail and phone (utility providers, tenants, etc.)
Prepping move-in and move-out documents
- College degree (minimum)
- Strong French & English spoken & written
- Intermediate Word/Excel skills
- Basic statistics knowledge
- Resourceful, detail-oriented
- Comfortable conducting a phone conversation
- Knowledgeable in writing e-mails & basic letters
- Team player
- Quick learner/facility to learn
- Good time management skills/working with deadlines
- Multi-tasking (new tasks may arise unexpectedly)
- Good under pressure and in a fast paced work environment
- No specific experience necessary
***Possibilities to become full-time is possible.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $15.00 to $16.00 /hour
- Office Administration: 1 year
- High school or equivalent
- Montréal, QC