Administrative Assistant Vancouver Jobs Vacancy in Uniserve Communications Corporation Vancouver
Uniserve Communications Corporation Vancouver urgently required following position for Administrative Assistant Vancouver. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Administrative Assistant Vancouver Jobs Vacancy in Uniserve Communications Corporation Vancouver Jobs Details:
Uniserve Communications is growing and we're looking for a full-time Administrative Assistant to start immediately in our Vancouver office. We provide the latest technologies in digital phone, high speed internet and data co-location services. Pride is taken in giving our business and residential customers the most personalized care possible. At Uniserve, you have the chance to work together with a great team of dedicated people who have a high level of responsibility in an exciting, challenging and changing business. We live up to our motto of "Constant / Change."
Job Summary [Only qualified applicants legally able to work in Canada will be considered]
We are looking for an Administrative Assistant with a minimum of three years' experience to join our team. This role supports the efficient day-to-day operation of the Vancouver office while performing a variety of duties that include supporting the management team and staff, and coordinating logistics for meetings and events internally and externally.
The Administrative Assistant works closely with the Director, Human Resources to implement and maintain processes and systems.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Office Administration and Support
- Use Microsoft Office and/or other software to prepare reports, memos, and other documents
- Provide administrative support to management, human resources team and other staff as directed
- Coordinate travel arrangements for staff and liaise with the corporate travel agency
- Order, receive and store coffee and office supplies ensuring that basic supplies are always available
- Assist with space planning and coordinating logistics
- Coordinate the maintenance of office equipment as required
- Answer general phone inquiries using a professional and courteous manner
- Direct phone inquiries to the appropriate staff members
- Reply to general information requests with accurate information
- Code and file material according to the established procedures
- Provide Meeting and Event Support
- Coordinate and implement logistics for meetings and events including room set up
- Assist with event planning as assigned
- Prepare meeting agendas and supporting material for distribution
- Ensure the timely distribution of material to attendees
- Create and track action list for management staff from meetings as needed
Other duties and/or projects that may be assigned from time to time.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Must have a Business Diploma or other related education in administration, business and/or operations
- Must have excellent communications skills with fluency in English, and professional and friendly manner
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office. Experience with desk top publishing and databases is an asset
- Must have a minimum of three (3) years’ administrative and/or executive support experience in an office setting and/or call centre environment. Technology sector experience is an asset
- Must be detail-oriented, well-organized and adaptable to manage competing priorities
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment where every day the workload can vary
- Proficiency in the use of office equipment, e.g., photocopier with scanning capabilities
Benefits and Perks
- Group Benefits Plan
- Work-life harmony supported
- Free monthly parking or transit subsidy
- Discounted internet and VOIP services
- On-site fitness facility membership subsidy
- Employee social activities each month
- Career growth and opportunities
Candidates must be legally able to work in Canada. Only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.