Branch Advisor Lasalle Jobs Vacancy in Banque Nationale Canada Montréal
Banque Nationale Canada Montréal urgently required following position for Branch Advisor Lasalle. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Branch Advisor Lasalle Jobs Vacancy in Banque Nationale Canada Montréal Jobs Details:
Branch Advisor Lasalle
Primary Location : QC-Montreal Island-Montreal
Employee Status : Regular
Schedule : Full-time Description
Do you have experience in advisory services?
Would you like to play a central part in building relationships of trust with clients?
Are you interested in a career in banking?
Being a Branch Advisor means being a trusted partner to our clients and finding savings and credit solutions suited to their needs. It also means collaborating to achieve team objectives, by guiding the client to the right specialist, based on their needs.
Come put your customer service skills to use, as well as your ability to identify business opportunities. Professional development and coaching is provided to all selected candidates to help them optimize their knowledge of solutions and mastery of the advisory approach.
Your main responsibilities in this function:
- Manage relationships with our clients (acquisition, retention)
- Propose suitable personal investment and financing solutions/identify business opportunities
- When necessary, direct clients to the appropriate expert
- Maximize retention by building long-term relationships of trust
- Ensure adherence to compliance and risk management rules
You see yourself in this opportunity? Apply now!
- Have a college diploma and 3 years of experience, or a Bachelor's degree and 6 months of experience
- Have experience in business development
- Have experience in customer service
- Have a Mutual Fund Representative (MFR) license (or become certified within 3 months of hiring)
- Be bilingual, (spoken and written) French and English
We strive to be an inclusive organization where all employees are valued. National Bank stands out for its many initiatives to promote inclusion, making it a Canada-wide leader in diversity.
See how we do it: https://jobs.nbc.ca/diversity
Particular condition (external) : - The selected candidates will have to complete online tests during the recruitment process. - Work schedule requires 1 to 2 evening shifts until 8:00 pm and Saturdays until 3:00 or 4:00 pm on a rotation basis. Please note that the work schedule may vary according to operational needs. - Team objectives based on regional performance
Job field : Personal banking advisors
Job Posting : Feb 8, 2018
Unposting Date : Feb 22, 2018
Work Postal Code : H8P1B3
Job Number : PER002QJ