Retail Furniture Sales Associate Admin Showroom Online Jobs Vacancy in Fullhouse Modern Vancouver
- Retail Furniture Sales Associate Admin Showroom Online
- Fullhouse Modern
- Vancouver BC
- 14 Jan, 2018 3 days ago
Fullhouse Modern Vancouver urgently required following position for Retail Furniture Sales Associate Admin Showroom Online. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Retail Furniture Sales Associate Admin Showroom Online Jobs Vacancy in Fullhouse Modern Vancouver Jobs Details:
FULLHOUSE modern is an established and growing independent business, specializing in vintage + modern retail furniture business located in Kitsilano, Vancouver. The business sells handcrafted vintage and new modern furniture, lighting, rugs & decor for the home.
Job Location : Kitsilano, Vancouver, BC
Start Date: Immediately
Work Hours: Regular hours, full-time - 34 hrs/wk. Fixed schedule Friday thru to Tuesday.
Shift 11am - 6pm. Must be able to work days + weekends.
We are CLOSED evenings or holidays
The Ideal Candidate
- you have a proven ability to develop sales leads and close sales, including follow up before and after transaction.
- you are a motivated, self-disciplined & career-minded.
- you are a self-starter who can self-manage while being an integral member of a tightly knit high performance team and support fellow team members.
- you thrive working in flat-level environment where everyone pitches in & no job is too big or small. Possess inclination to roll up sleeves and get the job done, while also possessing the refinement to work with discriminating clientele.
- your personality is one that is easy-going, positive, warm/ welcoming in nature and patient. You possess strong communication, detail / organization, multi-tasking and computer skills.
- you thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing /dynamic work environment.
- characteristics we value: reliability, professionalism, desire and ability to learn
Close and enthusiastic team of dedicated colleagues. ALWAYS busy with something to do.Typical day -- on showroom floor moving between computer /cash desk, responding to emails, phone calls, assisting customers in showroom, answering questions, getting fabric swatches, checking stock, selling / packing up furniture to go, preparing shipping documents, scheduling freight pick-up, merchandising / tidying showroom, photography and load web posts during quiet / slow periods.
Responsibilities and Duties
- lead in selling effort & close high value sale transactions
- easily interact and naturally build rapport with the public & design trade clientele
- self-directed, plan your work with minimal or no supervision
- capable in all things related to sales / online admin
- prepare sales & freight quotes, scheduling & prepare shipping docs
- efficient handling of sales transactions POS / Inventory furniture software program system
- maintain daily website(s) posts / updates using company web admin interface
- marketing savvy, create product w/ photo posts to Instagram
- maintain visual merchandising and organization of furniture retail showroom
Qualifications and Skills
- PASSIONATE about architecture, interior design, crafted furniture, creatively orientated
- about intermediate proficiency with MS Office - Word /Excel/ Outlook and Google Apps
- proficiency in Mac + MS Operating Systems, intuitive with computers
- basic Photoshop, graphic and photography skills are a BIG++
- high level of keying accuracy & efficiency / detail oriented in written work.
- natural administrative / organization skills, implement & track action follow up lists
- fluent in written & verbal English -- able to compose emails, adv. grammar / spelling skills
- deft in problem solving and recommending course of action
- demonstrate basic math / numerical competency
- physically fit (good lower back), lift up to 50 lbs. scale a 6-foot ladder (when necessary)
- highly productive, typing 55+ words per min.
- internet knowledge - track orders, navigate websites, webmail
- understanding of social media. Facebook, Instagram
- Work Experience &Education / Certificates
- Three (3) years retail sales /customer service experience required- Creative arts, architecture, interior design - university / college degree
- Competitive wage monthly performance bonus (three month qualifying period).
- Generous employee discounts
- Extensive 3-month job training provided
Application Deadline: Resume & cover letter can be received by email.
References are required.
Only applicants considered for the position will be contacted.
No phone calls please.
Applications will be reviewed as they are received, and the position will be filled as soon as the right candidate is found..
Fullhouse Modern1545 W. 4th Ave (@ 1/2 block east of Fir St.
Parking: Ample parking and close to transit hub
www.fullhousemodern.com (new website coming soon)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $21.00 to $24.00 /hour
- Vancouver, BC
- retail: 3 years
- English (written, verbal)