Receptionist Administrative Assistant Part Time Jobs Vacancy in Weekes General Contracting Pickering
Weekes General Contracting Pickering urgently required following position for Receptionist Administrative Assistant Part Time. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Receptionist Administrative Assistant Part Time Jobs Vacancy in Weekes General Contracting Pickering Jobs Details:
At Weekes General Contracting we pride ourselves with over 35 years of high-quality workmanship and the ability to complete projects on time and on budget. In addition to our exceptional work ethic, Weekes provides a professional and prompt service in order to meet our Clients needs and expectations. Client satisfaction is our priority. Weekes has conducted work across Canada in commercial/retail centres including shopping centres, plazas, office buildings and restaurants.
Weekes General Contracting is looking for an enthusiastic team player who can perform well under pressure and is a positive self-starter with a get-it-done attitude. The successful candidate will primarily support the Project Management Team and front office with responsibilities ranging from day-to-day functions to special projects.
The part time Receptionist/Administrative Assistant must be flexible during work assignments; have the ability to manage multiple tasks at once, with plenty of initiative and motivation to drive the role successfully. This position requires a person who is a forward-thinker and confident enough to propose new ideas. The ability to pay close attention to detail is mandatory.
Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Administrative support for Project Management Team and front office
- Manage project correspondence as assigned
- Support with operational functions as assigned
- Create and update records and databases
- Maintain front office organization along with boardroom facilities
- Direct phone calls and visiting guests
- Record and distribute meeting minutes as required
- Assist with the creation and distribution of schedules
- Assist with booking accommodations and transportation
- Assist with other administrative functions as necessary
Key Attributes and Experience:
- Proven experience in an office setting
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities with a professional attitude
- Familiarity with office coordination procedures
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- High school diploma; diploma in office administration or relevant field is preferred
- Knowledge of the construction industry is considered an asset
- Ability to record and distribute clear and detailed meeting minutes in a timely manner
- Working knowledge of office equipment
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Valid G driver's license and have own transportation
- Permanent part time position
- Flexible hours
If this position interests you, please apply today by submitting your resume and cover letter. Only selected candidates will be contacted, but we thank you for your interest in working with us at Weekes General Contracting.
Note- No phone calls please, only resumes through email will be accepted.
Job Type: Part-time