Full Time Housekeeper Jobs Vacancy in Prince Peace Manor And Harbour Calgary
Prince Peace Manor And Harbour Calgary urgently required following position for Full Time Housekeeper. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Full Time Housekeeper Jobs Vacancy in Prince Peace Manor And Harbour Calgary Jobs Details:
Prince of Peace Manor and Harbour is a Supportive and Assisted Living, seniors’ facility, located just east of the city limits on the TransCanada highway. With a staff of more than 175, Prince of Peace is seeking a Housekeeper to join our team.
In this position, your responsibilities would be to:
- Thoroughly cleans all assigned resident suites as scheduled
- Changes linen and common areas as assigned
- Vacuums all exposed areas, including edges
- Cleans bathrooms completely; swabs toilet bowl, cleans sinks and bathtubs, wipes countertops, cleans mirrors and sterilizes floors
- Dusts flat surfaces that are uncluttered and demonstrates care of residents’ belongings
- Maintains housekeeping carts in a clean and orderly manner
- Advises supervisor when supplies diminish for reorder
The Qualifications for this role are:
- Ability to follow written and oral instructions
- Effective English communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with residents, families and staff
- Ability to adapt to frequent interruptions in activities
- Physically fit and willing to perform all the physical aspects of the position
- Previous housekeeping/cleaning experience
Prince of Peace is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all candidates for their interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We regret that we are unable to accept telephone inquiries .
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.36 /hour
- Calgary, AB