Checkout Services Coworker Part Time Hrs Jobs Vacancy in Ikea Vancouver
Ikea Vancouver urgently required following position for Checkout Services Coworker Part Time Hrs. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Checkout Services Coworker Part Time Hrs Jobs Vacancy in Ikea Vancouver Jobs Details:
Checkout Services Co-worker (part-time up to 32 hrs/wk)
Provide efficient check out services to satisfy customer needs and to strengthen IKEA’s position as the best
home furnishing store.
Responsibilities will include:
- Ensure a positive shopping experience by greeting each customer with a smile & eye contact & acknowledging the next customer in line
- Follow the 8 Steps to a “Friendly Impression at Check Outs” as per the Check-Out Services the IKEA Way manual
- Process all transactions in an efficient and accurate manner following all IKEA Risk Manual policies and procedures
- Follow the Checkout Services Queuing policy, calling for assistance when you have more than 4 customers in your line
- Maintain Basic Actions at the Checkouts with bags & wrapping paper available and always operating at IKEA Commercial Review standards
- Provide visitors with a positive shopping experience by ensuring customer convenience standards are met or exceeded
- Process sales transactions accurately and efficiently
- Adhere to inventory control procedures and security policies
- Reconcile cash drawer while maintaining proper audit trail
- Maintain Basic Actions
- Use available resources to educate yourself on product features, services and customer interaction skills
- Contribute to an environment where the IKEA Culture is a strong and living reality that embraces the diversity of co-workers and customers
- Assume responsibility for other tasks and projects as they occur
Key requirements & qualifications for this position:
- Proactive and courteous customer approach
- Good communication skills
- Willingness to share your knowledge and learning
- Mathematical skills
- Interest in home furnishings
- Computer aptitude
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. (25 kg)
IKEA offers an exciting and empowering work environment in a global marketplace and as the world’s leader at life at home, you have exceptional opportunities to grow and develop together with us.
We Hire Straightforward, Down-To-Earth People
IKEA co-workers tend to be enthusiastic and hard working with a genuine willingness to work together. While there are many reasons to join IKEA, if you ask co-workers why they stay, their number one response is "because of the people".
Egos Parked At The Door
We're all co-workers. We're not big on fancy titles, corner offices or private jets, and we leave our egos at the door. Why? Because it means you get to work as a team member, have fun and get on with the job.